Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any thoughts on putting together a BroncoSpeed Class 3 pit on at a upcoming So Cal race like the MDR or MORE series?

I'm game for bringing my tools, gear, canopys and all other stuff I can hall.

Chris

·
Registered
2,352 Posts
There aren't many, if any class 3's that run mdr, and i'm not sure about more.

But that's a great idea! Maybe we can plan for one of the bitd races. We'll have to check you know who's site for the class 3 cup schedule.

·
Registered
3,722 Posts
Actually, I believe one of the MDR races was voted on for the Class 3 Cup, so there should be a decent number of entries. I'm game for that! What are the dates? Would it be the Mojave 250 on your birthday Chris?

·
Registered
809 Posts
would any of you guys be interested in pitting for me at vegas to reno??? my brother and i are seriously thinking about it and seeing if we can get out shit together (both time and money). nothing is for sure as of now but since this post started i thought i would throw it out there.

·
Registered
2,352 Posts
would any of you guys be interested in pitting for me at vegas to reno??? my brother and i are seriously thinking about it and seeing if we can get out shit together (both time and money). nothing is for sure as of now but since this post started i thought i would throw it out there.
I am so there!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Actually, I believe one of the MDR races was voted on for the Class 3 Cup, so there should be a decent number of entries. I'm game for that! What are the dates? Would it be the Mojave 250 on your birthday Chris?
That would be awesome. Though not sure how the wifey would feel about it, lol.

Hey Ollie,

What's the dates on the Vegas to Reno? If I'm free I'm game.

Chris

·
Registered
16 Posts
I hope this works out. talked to my better half and if we have the cash for it we plan on useing this has our honeymoon since we are tiein the knot in july. any rough guesstametes on cost to do this? Just so all know we are both mechanics for the national guard so we do know how to turn a wrench. :)

Steve from San Miguel

·
Registered
2,459 Posts
Any thoughts on putting together a BroncoSpeed Class 3 pit on at a upcoming So Cal race like the MDR or MORE series?

I'm game for bringing my tools, gear, canopys and all other stuff I can hall.

Chris
I think that would be great! I've always thought Locos Mocos and similar groups have a really cool thing going.

Very interested!

·
Registered
2,459 Posts
I hope this works out. talked to my better half and if we have the cash for it we plan on useing this has our honeymoon since we are tiein the knot in july. any rough guesstametes on cost to do this? Just so all know we are both mechanics for the national guard so we do know how to turn a wrench. :)

Steve from San Miguel
Yeah! Eating dirt and getting a sunburn. Now that's a honeymoon!

·
Registered
2,459 Posts
What's the dates on the Vegas to Reno?
TSCO “VEGAS to RENO”
AUGUST 21, 22, 23, 2008
“THE LONGEST OFF-ROAD RACE IN THE UNITED STATES”
POINTS FOR ALL CLASSES - PRE-FUN RUN ON AUGUST 2, 3, 2008

Name: Lucerne 250
Date: Saturday, September 27, 2008
Drivers Meeting: 7:00 AM
Race Time: 8:00 AM
Start/Finish: Off Camp Rock Road at Anderson Dry Lake
Course: B
Course Length: 43 Miles
Number of Laps: 6
5 Laps for Classes: 900, 12-Unlimited, 1300, 3700
4 Laps for Classes: 300, 1100, 1200, 1450, 1700, 1900
Time Limit: 8 Hours

Contingency/Registration
Date: Friday, September 26, 2008
Time: 4:00 PM - 9:00 PM

I seriously doubt I could do the prerun and race for Vegas to Reno, but like I said I'm very interested in the pitting for the race. As of now the Lucerne 250 is very doable for me.

·
Registered
809 Posts
Ollie,
Are you talking about running the "8" truck?
fo sho!!! who want's to drive to culver city on wednesday nights to start preping... steve can i count you in for wednesdays!!!

·
Registered
2,459 Posts
fo sho!!! who want's to drive to culver city on wednesday nights to start preping... steve can i count you in for wednesdays!!!
Ollie, I would love to wrench on that bad boy. How about you bring it to me? I have access to car lifts and more Snap-On tools than you could imagine.

If not, I might be willing to make the trip once or twice before the race if need be.

Sorry Ollie, we'll be having an online chat on wednesdays, no can do!
Maybe we'll set up video chat so we can all watch and advise via internet.

·
Registered
539 Posts
Hey Ollie I'm committed to pitting/chasing for the Moss Brothers all year and I think they're entering Vegas to Reno too. I'd be happy to pit for you and your Bro as well. I doubt it would interfere with my duties to them. PM me your race frequencies so I can get them programed into my radio when I send it to PCI. Its getting shipped down next week so time is of the essence.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts