Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
getting our electric water and septic hooked up at our st lawrence river lot. we have four rv hookups and i plan to move out there to stay for the summer in may. for any of you that may be up my way just pm me if you would like to hook up and stay for awhile the sooner the better because i will be renting some hookups out for extra cash this summer. members stay for free
john :beer

·
FSB's Resident A$$HOLE
2,644 Posts
where is this at? just asking for any members that may want to know

wes

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
the lot is in morristown ny. just north of alexandria bay home of the thousand islands. boat tours are available at the bay. there is a major carp shooting contest in june. a nascar track will be built in massena in a couple of years. lake placid olymipic center is close by. casinio gambling on the reservation. great place to vacation. we would love to meet other fsb nuts and spend some time on the river.

·
Premium 4 Lyfe - Way Back Staff
'95 XLT: 5.8, MAF, E4OD, 4.56's, 6" on 33's
36,868 Posts
Wish I was close enough to take advantage of the offer bud!
Have a great time!

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
same here. sounds like fun. not to mention im addicted to fishin

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
we wish you were closer to pepe. with a little luck a member or two can stop by.

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
you are welcome anytime. maybe we can wheel on some state land. as well as doing the camping thing. i am looking for a camper to buy. it will be a few years before i can build a camp/retirement home. i will get my hands on a boat for fishing tubing and carp shooting. we are also getting a couple of wave runners this spring. i will stay out there as long as the weather permits. we have never felt so lucky.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts