Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 223 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Any other Meet and Greet's going on in MI?

Any state parks or something we can find so we can get together with our Ohio/Indiana friends? (Not so far of a drive for everyone?)

Jeff

·
Ford Hoarder
78 & 92
6,809 Posts
Silver Lake, Attica, and I forget what others there are.
I should be up for attica here in a month or two, 78 is almost there

·
Slow Noob
1,220 Posts
bronco is far from done, but i could always drive the truck or the probe to meet with some of the guys and maybe throw back a couple of cold ones and maybe grill some burgers or something.

·
Satyr of the Midwest
17,741 Posts
I've been trying desperately to find something equidistant between Toledo, Lansing, and Fort Wayne to no avail. The only good wheeling spots besides friends' farm fields are The Mounds near Flint, and Silver Lake is north of Muskegon. The Mounds are 2 hours from the Ohio line, and double that for Silver Lake. If we could find something closer to K-zoo, Battle Creek, Coldwater, Jackson, Adrian, Sturgis, etc. it'd be more likely to have more people show up, IMHO.

·
Registered
39 Posts
My bronco should be ready to go in a couple weeks. Attica would be good for me.[probably flooded pretty bad right now].

·
No prepuce on my -
1,168 Posts
Count me in as interested at least. It's all in the timing as to whether the Super Bronco can make an appearance...(no pun intended) :drinkbud

·
Ford Hoarder
78 & 92
6,809 Posts
Just throwing it out there, The club I am a part off has a Fall Mud bog. http://www.sodbustersoffroad.com/
Witch is near south bend, Indiana. I have no clue if that location works for everyone or not though.

-I would do the indy thing, I already got that saturday off of work anyways

·
Satyr of the Midwest
17,741 Posts

·
No prepuce on my -
1,168 Posts
Any updates guys or thoughts..? I need to put something on my calander if were going to do this....

I assume we're still thinking south so all you southerners have a shot at coming - and I'm good with that...never been to South Bend. If this falls through...then maybe we look at something in Ironwood or Marquette for the northerners....? Anyone..?

1 - 20 of 223 Posts