Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

41 - 60 of 223 Posts

·
Registered
589 Posts
i coppied this from Greatlakes4x4.com:

Don't forget the Twisted Trails Off Road Park in Copemish, Michigan, is having their 2008 Jeep Fest at the park located at 19282 Read road. The day will be big. We will have FREE goodie bags for both the adults and the kids.

Two raffle drawings will be held. One drawing for a BDS lift kit sponsored by NorthWest 4x4 of TRaverse City and BDS Suspension Systems. And another drawing with awesome 4x4 parts and other related items.

FREE hats, shirts and gift certificates will also be randomly handed out through the day.

Come enjoy an awesome day jam packed with fun and FREE stuff. ALL 4x4 vehicles are welcome to check out our 240 acre facility which includes a full race facility, numerous mild to wild trails, mud boggs, mud drags, a very rigorous obstacle course, rocks and hills.

So, whether you come as a spectator or a participant, fun will be had by all!

If you'd like to sign up as a vendor or you would like to place a donation, contact Julie Snow at [email protected] she'll get you set.

Gates open at 9 A.M. $10 per person 13 and up,ages 5-12 $5.00 per day, 4 and under FREE.

·
Slow Noob
1,220 Posts
hmm, never heard of it. bronco probably won't make it, probably either drive the probe or maybe the truck.

·
www.lifted4christclub.com
2,708 Posts
hulk is great, put the new lift coils on, but then had to head back to iowa next day, didnt' get to drive it much at all. grease coming out of hubs was what you said supersanbob, jsut extra grease in there. i just need to get the new rear seal on the tcase, new master cylinder on, oil change and coolant flush and it's all ready to head down to iowa. maybe some of us can get together for some snow wheeling, i haven't done that yet and really want to.

·
Slow Noob
1,220 Posts
damn i miss driving my bronco. i need to get off my lazy a$$ and start working on her.

·
Slow Noob
1,220 Posts
patch holes in the floor, fix my coolant leak, probably flush and change the fluids again, replace the ball joints, lube the chassis, fix my driver's side window. there's some small stuff, but i might not worry about it right now, might not worry too much about trying to patch the holes in the floor until maybe next summer and fixing my climate control.

·
Slow Noob
1,220 Posts
as long as the heat works and it stays warm in there, it'll be ok for this winter, gonna park the probe in the barn for the winter. sorry, not trying to hijack the thread.

·
No prepuce on my -
1,168 Posts
I would be up for it for sure. As long as I don't have to drive through Casnovia to get there...i'm in. I'm stock though so I won't be crossing any frozen ponds... :toothless

·
Registered
589 Posts
no frozen ponds to worry about.

why not through casnovia? always a good time at the cass bar. lol.

what date should we shoot for. im wheelin with him tomarrow so i can let him know we are thinkin somthin. we need to set a date. November 1st dont work for me my sis in law is gettin married. how bout the 2nd weekend in NOV. 7th, 8th, 9th? the following weekend is michigans main holiday, opening day of gun deer season, so thats not good then after that is thanksgiving. otherwise we wait till December. what do ya think?

41 - 60 of 223 Posts