Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

61 - 80 of 223 Posts

·
No prepuce on my -
1,168 Posts
no frozen ponds to worry about.

why not through casnovia? always a good time at the cass bar. lol.

what date should we shoot for. im wheelin with him tomarrow so i can let him know we are thinkin somthin. we need to set a date. November 1st dont work for me my sis in law is gettin married. how bout the 2nd weekend in NOV. 7th, 8th, 9th? the following weekend is michigans main holiday, opening day of gun deer season, so thats not good then after that is thanksgiving. otherwise we wait till December. what do ya think?
I'm just messin with ya :toothless. I bought my first truck (ranger) in Kent City and did some school in Grant...so I'm familiar with the Sparta area :thumbup

I agree with your date ranges...I can't do the 7-9 cause I'll have my kids. Best I could do in November would be the last weekend...30th. But that's just be me!

·
www.lifted4christclub.com
2,708 Posts
probably december for me, the end of december, i'll be in michigan for 2 weeks then. i'll just keep the bronco in michigan until then, so we can maybe get some wheeling in.

·
Registered
586 Posts
I'm just messin with ya :toothless. I bought my first truck (ranger) in Kent City and did some school in Grant...so I'm familiar with the Sparta area :thumbup

two of my best friends went to school in grant. I played for Kent City Ford little league team and went to school in sparta with one of the owners daughters.
where you livin now?

im down for the end of december too. gives me a bit more time to get my rig together. havent even started yet.:banghead shouldnt be hard though.
weekends are 20/21 , 27,28, 3/4(january).

i didt know christmas and new years were on a thursday.

·
No prepuce on my -
1,168 Posts
I'm smack dab in the middle of scenic Shepherd now. Nice, little, quiet town. Not much different than Grant...beets in clay instead of turnips in muck....

End of December will work for me also. That would be good.

·
Slow Noob
1,220 Posts
i'd be up for it, floor boards probably won't be fixed by then, but i'm gonna try atleast to fix where the driver's side mount is under the driver's floor board.

·
No prepuce on my -
1,168 Posts
i'd be up for it, floor boards probably won't be fixed by then, but i'm gonna try atleast to fix where the driver's side mount is under the driver's floor board.
Just wear extra socks... :toothless

My favorite "wheelin" is two trackin in the U.P. anyways...I never have and never will own a rig that could mud pit...so what the heck - It's all good..! :thumbup

·
Slow Noob
1,220 Posts
i gotta get the balljoints replaced, just got to tear the front end apart and go to a local shop and have them pressed in for $20 then luve the tie rods and everything, change the oil and filter again, flush the cooling system again and fix a broken wire going to my rear lights and cleaning her out. how hard is it to replace a driver's side power window motor?

·
2,708 Posts
there are some hunting trails in hastings my buddy and i are going to hit when i'm back this weekend. so, who's up for some winter trails? the farmer's alminac said we're goign to get above normal snow fall, especially in january and february. and it's going to be cold

·
Ford Hoarder
6,304 Posts
Maybe me, I am shooting for thanksgiving to have the bronco back and trow the axles back in it.
Then I just need some driveshafts and the cage and it'll be good.
I also think we are going to get more snow this year, which is good cuase I like the snow

·
2,708 Posts
well, i'll keep the bronco in michigan until then, lets plan on going up to boogerd's property the end of december, i think i'll be back starting the 21st or what ever that friday is. i'm looking forward to some winter wheeling, farmer's alminac said larger than normal snow fall in jan. and feb.

61 - 80 of 223 Posts