Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

81 - 100 of 223 Posts

·
No prepuce on my -
1,168 Posts
december. lookin at 27th/28th saturday/sunday
At this point as far as my schedule goes - I'm still in. :rockon

Dave - if the hulk is in Iowa...I might have room... We'll see as we get closer... :thumbup :beer :drinkbud

I'd love a convoy...if you all can keep up...! :goodfinge

·
www.lifted4christclub.com
2,708 Posts
awsome, i'd still be up for it, i could ride with you or my buddy, he wants to head up too, but he doesnt' have a bronco, does have ford axles, but on his s-10, lol

·
No prepuce on my -
1,168 Posts
awsome, i'd still be up for it, i could ride with you or my buddy, he wants to head up too, but he doesnt' have a bronco, does have ford axles, but on his s-10, lol
Ha Ha...tell him I've got an extra Ford Oval for him... :thumbup

·
Slow Noob
1,220 Posts
didn't get the valve cover gaskets on the truck changed today, but got the egr valve changed and tightened the balancer that was loose. damn that thing runs better now. keep up posted al.

·
Registered
713 Posts
So what location did y'all finally decide on? Two-tracking should be a pretty good test for the massive car-sliders (kinda like a rock slider, great for deflecting a side-swipe by a moron driver) I plan on building for my truck soon, and I'm doing rear shackles and hangers in the next few weeks so I can serve as a tow truck in case someone runs outta luck.

·
2,708 Posts
i think hulk will be in michigan for while longer, i want to get some more stuff done on it that i didnt' get a chance to do this time while i was home. so i'll probably just keep hulk in michigan.

·
Ford Hoarder
6,286 Posts
mine might make it, i plan to have it back here by thanksgiving,just have to put axles in it and get driveshafts made

·
Behold my
1,276 Posts
A december meet and greet would be good I'm sure. I love snow driving. I'm going to go back through and read where it's at though. Unless someone wants to contribute to my laziness and tell me?

·
2,708 Posts
Well, i'm still looking for some cheap wheels, anyone have some? also, i'll keep hulk in michigan if we're still getting together. also, as asked before, were are we going to sleep?

81 - 100 of 223 Posts