Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

101 - 120 of 223 Posts

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
if someone can pm me the location, or post it, theres a 75-85% chance that I can make it...pending on how far.

·
www.lifted4christclub.com
2,708 Posts
not sure, i think my buddy and i are going to hastings, up by use, there are some hunting trails we want to try out. they'll probably be pretty tame, but i'm hopeing with the rain it'll make them a little more fun.

·
Slow Noob
1,220 Posts
hastings is maybe about 2 hours from me. what would be good to have onboard the vehicle? would my truck fit up there?

·
www.lifted4christclub.com
2,708 Posts
should, i'm taking my bronco, it's just trails to get back into state land for hunting, nothing special. i'll post on here if we end up going, it'll be not this weekend but the next if we go. might go end of october too.

·
Slow Noob
1,220 Posts
end of october would be better for me, i need to get a set of adjustable camber bushings, front end alignment and change the belt tensioner that's being a pain in the ass to change

·
Slow Noob
1,220 Posts
not that i know of. i have a new tensioner for my truck, but i can't get the damn thing to line up right, got tired of messing with it last night so i put the old one back on so i could close the barn

·
Behold my
1,276 Posts
Isn't there a Ferry from Milwaukee to I think Muskegon? I don't even know if it runs when there's ice on the lake either.

·
Registered
589 Posts
Isn't there a Ferry from Milwaukee to I think Muskegon? I don't even know if it runs when there's ice on the lake either.
yes there is but no i dont think it does. i think it quits running in october or somthing like that... one goes into ludington too.

as for wheeling in hastings let me know when thats only a 45 minutes from me. dont need anything special back there. just tow points. anything harder than that back there is probly illegal. lol. just the way it goes. get with CHEAPTHRILLSOFFROAD.COM they live in the yankee springs/gun lake area and are always willing to go out for a ride in those woods. thats only a few minutes from hastings. im a member of that club as well and most of them are ranger, bronco2 guys but a couple 4 full size broncos. let me know when you wanna go down there, ill take the wifes Heep Liberty down there.:beer

·
Slow Noob
1,220 Posts
cool. i have a receiver for my hitch that has a d-ring on it and my plow bracket on the front of my truck

101 - 120 of 223 Posts