Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

121 - 140 of 223 Posts

·
Slow Noob
1,220 Posts
i'll make sure to atleast bring my tow strap and drings and i'll see if i can mount some tow hooks on the front of the truck even though it has the plow bracket.

·
Slow Noob
1,220 Posts
i'd be up for wheeling. gonna get the truck back up and runnin right and hopefully getting the beast running really good and maybe bringing her with the 33" tires on, not sure about the lift or not.

·
Slow Noob
1,220 Posts
i still don't know what shift i'm working next week, i'll try and find out today. if i can't get my mom or dad to meet you with the tires, maybe i can bring them to the meet and greet.

·
Slow Noob
1,220 Posts
i know who's tires they are. i'll find out from my boss today and let you know what's goin on and i'll try and talk to my dad this weekend and see if he can meet you there.

·
www.lifted4christclub.com
2,708 Posts
yeah, i'll be back in michigan this weekend. thanks for doing that, that really helped me out, it can get kind of hectic when i come home, so that crossed one thing off my list. i know my buddy and i want to come up and check out the off road park up there by silver lake sometime, is it open all year, we'd like to do some snow wheeling

·
No prepuce on my -
1,168 Posts
I'm still in on the snow wheeling...Big Al can you keep us all posted? :beer :drinkbud

·
Registered
589 Posts
That "park" is private property that the owners open up on weekends by appointment only. its not open all the time and you cant just stop it. but they have told me we can put together somthing for December like we talked about early in the posts. its important to not go there unless youve talked with the people who run the show there. we dont wanna lose a good thing. as we get a little closer ill post up the address. for referance sake you will get off US-31 on the Hart Exit, which is just north of shelby(for those who know silver lake) and south of Ludington. from that exit its less than 5 miles. so if you map it to that exit just add 5 miles. like i said as it gets closer ill post up the address.

121 - 140 of 223 Posts