Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

161 - 180 of 223 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
So where is all of this december wheeling going to take place? I should finish up the sas here in the next few weeks and have kind of been thinkin about a good shake down run. Who, where, and when the rear gets re-geared is the only part I'm not sure about yet.

·
No prepuce on my -
1,168 Posts
So where is all of this december wheeling going to take place? I should finish up the sas here in the next few weeks and have kind of been thinkin about a good shake down run. Who, where, and when the rear gets re-geared is the only part I'm not sure about yet.
AlBoy may have a spot that he's going to post up. Hope your SAS goes smooth. :thumbup

·
Ford Hoarder
6,431 Posts
When in december you guys thinking?
My rig might be done but it would be pushing it depending on the dates

·
Ford Hoarder
6,431 Posts
That might work for me, depends on how much i get done this month. I need to get back out in the garage and get busy.
The place is close enough for me, but its a little weather dependant, I don't like pullin the trailer on icy roads.

·
Registered
300 Posts
looking like im out the bronco will be no where near wheelable by the end of december, way to big of a list of stuff to do looking like maybe spring 09 more likely fall 09 is when ill be wheeling again

·
Slow Noob
1,220 Posts
i'm gonna try to make it, hopefully the bronco will be up for the trip, still working aout some kinks and replacing parts.

·
Slow Noob
1,220 Posts
i've been lazy lately, haven't started putting the front end of the bronco back together yet, might start doing that depending on how tired i am after work and how cold it is. i want to try to figure out what's wrong with my driver's side window. and it depends on my cash flow, kind of slow right now.

·
Slow Noob
1,220 Posts
i might try to get it back together by this weekend, still not sure if i'm gonna make it or not, it depends on my finances. things are slowing down at work and with christmas around the corner i don't have alot of money to play with at the moment.

·
Behold my
1,276 Posts
I don't have any snow tires, but these work well enough. Also do good in mud, I just don't know how well they'd do off road with snow....also depends if I've got the cash. Hopefully I'll have a job by then...

·
Slow Noob
1,220 Posts
i still haven't got the bronco back together yet, the adjustable camber/caster bushings are being a pain in the a$$.

·
Slow Noob
1,220 Posts
reinstall the knuckles, put the front end back together, grease the front end and a few other odds and ends. i got some adjustable camber/caster bushings and put those in, but when i try to reinstall the knuckles, the bushing wants to slide out of the axle beam.

161 - 180 of 223 Posts