Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
presently corralled
988 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i recently had my fsb:dixie chapter hat stolen at work:cry and lemme tell i was perty upset....tried lookin for it for about 30 minutes to no avail. i had hoped that it would just happen to turn up soon, but no luck with that either. i bought it off of fsb's store @ cafeexpress.com, and planned getting another one. one of the most comfortable caps i've had, and the material was a lil water repellant too.

anyways, i was wondering if there were any plans on having that cap made anymore?

hey, what the frag, my fsb garage is gone, how long ago did that happen? i thought i had a pic of the cap in it....oh well

·
presently corralled
988 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks joe, there are 2 caps available, but they just have the 'fsb' logo....another thing i liked about it is that it was the 92-96 bodied bko and was blue, just like mine....but good ol' blue dreamed of looking like the blue dixie chapter "mascot"

·
Charlie don't surf..
'92 Ford Bronco XLT
14,965 Posts
That is slick..I'm going to have to order one of these. Would be even better if we could do one in camo.:thumbup

·
presently corralled
988 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks joe, not sure how i missed those, will probly order a couple of the khakis

·
Original FSB.COM Owner
9,560 Posts
massbronco said:
was that cap just added cause i can swear i didnt see it earlier:banghead
no its been there for 2 years now :toothless j/k , just added it

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
AbesBlue95 said:
i recently had my fsb:dixie chapter hat stolen at work:cry and lemme tell i was perty upset....tried lookin for it for about 30 minutes to no avail. i had hoped that it would just happen to turn up soon, but no luck with that either. i bought it off of fsb's store @ cafeexpress.com, and planned getting another one. one of the most comfortable caps i've had, and the material was a lil water repellant too.

anyways, i was wondering if there were any plans on having that cap made anymore?

hey, what the frag, my fsb garage is gone, how long ago did that happen? i thought i had a pic of the cap in it....oh well
Just leave a note on the table at work near where your hat was stolen saying;

"I jerked off with my hat for the past year or so, and sure do miss her. If she doesn't come back soon, I'll get lonely and start using everyone's coffee cups..."

I'm sure it'll turn up sooner rather than later.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts