Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 95 Posts

·
OUT OF BUSINESS / M.I.A
4,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We're gonna do it again two Saturdays from today. Just because we can. So clean your toys, stock up on ammo, pack a lunch and getcher asses over to the Wendy's on the north east corner of of the 15 and Cajalco Avenue at 10:00 am.

Bang bang.....:toothless

·
Registered
9,896 Posts
IN!!!

Sad thing is I haven't cleaned my guns yet from the last outing.. :brownbag

·
Cleaning the trails
933 Posts
This day may work out. Do they allow steel core or does it all have to lead core?

·
Registered
3,976 Posts
Sweet. Oh yall live in Kali.... Damn it that sounds like fun. Are yall allowed to have the fun NFA items?

·
Registered
3,976 Posts
:lolup

Riiiight. Fun NFA stuff. Kalifornia. :smilie_slap. Slingshots are illegal here in some areas.

Anyway... think I can go. Again with the FMJ, JHP, etc questions.
I thought so, but wasnt sure if it was limited to like AOWs or something. Dont give up hope, Michigan legalized ownership of suppressors now.

·
Premium Member
2,216 Posts
Right now, count me in.

·
OUT OF BUSINESS / M.I.A
4,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It's all outdoors stuff, so just figure that if your guns are Kali legal, you should be ok. But I want to call the owner this week and see what the outcome on that brush fire was, wrt to the Riverside FD/arson investigation. If it was started 'cuz of steel ammo, then that may be an issue. And tracers are gonna be a no-no too, given the dryness and the brush et al. But everything else should be fine. And in addition, if I can get the girls to come with, we might even pitch a tent, bbq and spend the night. Pretty cool spot, especially when it's quiet. But I'll letcha y'all know in a few days......

·
Cleaning the trails
933 Posts
I've got both lead and steel core,but the lead is getting harder to find in the 7.62x54r

·
OUT OF BUSINESS / M.I.A
4,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I've got both lead and steel core,but the lead is getting harder to find in the 7.62x54r
Hmmm, then what would that corrosive 1953 Yugo 8mm Mauser stuff be that I use use in the Husqvarna? Steel ball as well?....

·
Registered
2,785 Posts
I've got some. Hopefully I can make it out. Sorry, I forgot. Is there a fee for each shooter, or is it a group fee, or?

·
OUT OF BUSINESS / M.I.A
4,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Phree, gratis, nada, cero pesos, nothing, free. no coinage, libre, zilcho........:smokin:

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
wow sounds like fun. always like shooting..... but am busy that weekend.........have fun........:beer

·
Certified Asshat
3,746 Posts
I thought so, but wasnt sure if it was limited to like AOWs or something. Dont give up hope, Michigan legalized ownership of suppressors now.
Hehe he said hope in reference to California legalizing something to do with firearms. Honestly I'm not down on you personally, but this is the land of fruits and nuts... without considerable legal effort, everything that used a deflagrating material would be banned here. Ol' Moonbeam would have us throwing rocks at pillows at the ranges if he could.

Anyway ... Spoke to the wifey... We're in. :thumbup

1 - 20 of 95 Posts