Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Work at a print shop... Thinking about having our designers create the FX4 design into "FSB". Would be kind of cool....... Right? :scratchhe

Maybe some small quarter window ones...

·
Premium 4 Lyfe - Way Back Staff
'95 XLT: 5.8, MAF, E4OD, 4.56's, 6" on 33's
36,662 Posts
we got rules about selling stuff. carry-on gauging interest and planning... but if you make it happen and sell 'em, please follow procedure. thanks.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Really had no interest in selling, just making one for my bronco. No worries, if it ever gets to that point where it's worth trying to sell a couple.. I'll speak to those behind the curtain first.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'll talk to them soon and see when they can get to it. I'll keep u guys posted on the outcome of it.

·
Premium Member
520 Posts
Interested as well, depending on size and colors. I would be more interested in a couple bigger ones for the rear side windows.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Design work is gonna be a few dollars... I'll have to see what production is gonna cost and try to work out a deal. Depending on how many I buy I'm probably gonna get a better deal. Got a few people interested and depending on how many are really interested is what it will take if I'm gonna actually sell. Gonna call a few Ford people and talk about infringement issues and also shoot the idea around with BikerPepe and crew, once it gets to that point. Gonna worry about design for now. Thanks for the interest guys.. I thought it would be kind of cool too.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts