Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It is doing a better job than a exwife at taking all my money. Needs a new exhaust along with pass manifold,change out the bs push button shift with one of my spare cases, tires, front springs(just had the back fixed)These are just to make it a good running Bronco it needs gears and diffs with winch for a fun Bronco.
Have already replace radiator,trans, gas tank,steering gear, tailgate shell, drivers front spindle shaft and shaft to diff,battery,fuel pump relay, all ball joints, front drive shaft,hubs,pass rear axle shaft and seal,speakers(all were blowen),all 6 shocks, and more that I can't remember right now. It is alot cheaper when you do the work yourself.
Thank god it is not a dailey driver got to love company work trucks!!

·
green ones make me horny
11,156 Posts
So whats your point? It does it to all o us, that is what owning a full size is all about

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This is my third one and the worst one. The first ones the 89 and 93 where bought new and last to 250+ with min repair.

·
Go Navy!
710 Posts
Welcome! FSB's are like women, if you neglect them you have to pump them full of money and expensive gifts to make them co-operate with you.

·
Registered
5,024 Posts
Most women I know settle for a little investment, my BKO dont settle for squat, its gotta be all or none to get her moving.

·
Engineer
13,167 Posts
I've done my fair share of damage

·
Lick my balls
13,048 Posts
Welcome to the world of maintaining any vehicle on the road today, especially if it is a 4x4.

·
Practicing Infidel
15,309 Posts
Moose said:
It is doing a better job than a exwife at taking all my money. Needs a new exhaust along with pass manifold,change out the bs push button shift with one of my spare cases, tires, front springs(just had the back fixed)These are just to make it a good running Bronco it needs gears and diffs with winch for a fun Bronco.
Have already replace radiator,trans, gas tank,steering gear, tailgate shell, drivers front spindle shaft and shaft to diff,battery,fuel pump relay, all ball joints, front drive shaft,hubs,pass rear axle shaft and seal,speakers(all were blowen),all 6 shocks, and more that I can't remember right now. It is alot cheaper when you do the work yourself.
Thank god it is not a dailey driver got to love company work trucks!!
You gotta kind of expect it on a 90

Time to face up to the fact this moring your truck turned 17 model years old. The only way to beat it, and it still rapes your wallet, is to do PM and get ahead of it.

Before you go crazy making a custom exhaust, like I did, check this one out that Streetgang found;

http://fullsizebronco.com/forum/showthread.php?t=28101&highlight=streetgang+catco

It's actually fairly affordable and it works. If I stopped and tallied up the time and money I've spent on her, even doing it as cheaply as I have, I'd probably go crazy !

Sixlitre

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
My truck isn't worth the money and work I put into it considering it only cost me $400. Welcome to the life.:beer

1 - 12 of 12 Posts