Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Retired
16,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
OK so today after thinking about Gene passing away kind of hit home. He was not an old person with young children and it made me think how lucky I was to be coming home to my own family. Then I got to thinking of the other people we know that has passed away. These are the people that has came to my mind and I though it would be cool to make an FSB Member Memoriam. Please add anyone I have missed but please lets not include pets. If you feel the need for your pet to be remembered make another thread.

Billz4x4z - Bill
22213evl - Tom
Macmillan1 Mark
4byford Capt. Alan Rowe
ScreaminZ Gene
galvinm6 Matt
Nevadagary Gary
Big-B Big-B
justshootme84 - Randy
TheGreenHornet - Nick
GhostRider - Pete Haley
earth raper - Mark
Jay Gibson - Jay
Rockford514 - Buddy
Jasoncarpenter1 - Jason
JKossarides - Jean

·
si vis pacem, para bellum
3,514 Posts
macmillan died???? holy shit..... damn man.......... i liked that dude thanks for ruining my day :cry

edit. just looked back at the posts and shit. i was in the woods for survival school when it happened. damn.........

·
Retired
16,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
macmillan died???? holy shit..... damn man.......... i liked that dude thanks for ruining my day :cry

edit. just looked back at the posts and shit. i was in the woods for survival school when it happened. damn.........
Mark's link shows his RIP thread where it was announced and here was his obituary. http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/northjersey/obituary.aspx?n=mark-macmillan&pid=153371332

Hate I ruined your day man but I figure these guys are getting hard to remember (it took me a long time to find 4byford and not sure how I managed to remember but his service is appreciated) and I don't want to forget them. Like you many people may think other members just fade away. I still talk to Cindy Billz4x4z's wife from time to time to see how they are doing and how Bill's kids are doing.

·
penis
3,320 Posts
I would like to nominate this thread as a sticky so it can be constantly updated. It is sad when one from the forum passes even the ones we do not get along with, it is good to know they are still missed.

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Yep Gene was 30....only a few weeks younger than i was...Damn near broke my heart.... i lost alot of faith, but thru family i have slowly regained that....Thanks for the thread 79......

·
Chillin on the Gulf Coast
1,558 Posts

·
Nvr Been Bnnd
8,675,445 Posts
Nevadagary, June 20th 2012
Damn it man, this is sad news.. hows come im just hearin about this, did i miss somethin? what happened to him? i know he was goin to move up north because he was having heart trouble and didnt want to be alone out west.

so sad.

RIP Gary.

·
Roller rockers are gay
19,206 Posts

·
Age. Fac ut gaudeam
3,875 Posts
It really struck me when I had heard about Mark. He was a good guy and I don't want to see any more names added on to this list though I fear it is inevitable...

·
U jelly of my
3,202 Posts
It really struck me when I had heard about Mark. He was a good guy and I don't want to see any more names added on to this list though I fear it is inevitable...
I just learned about this now (haven't really been around the forums to much lately), I'm still in disbelief, just wow :wowcb:

·
Retired
16,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
Sorry guys been slacking on this one but updated the original post. I did not know about Gary! That makes me sad.:doh0715:

1 - 20 of 38 Posts