Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

21 - 38 of 38 Posts

·
I see Broncos
6,003 Posts
Kayaker - nothing ever confirmed but he had a history of heart trouble despite being fit and was active up to the date he disappeared.

·
Retired
16,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
I added TheGreenHornet to the list from 2011. Just found the thread about him passing.:doh0715:

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
Jeez, Ive been away for along time, but i still remember most of those on the list :(

now Ghostrider adds another (Pete Haley)

·
Retired
16,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Well Damn I am 6 months late to find out about Pete!!!! Have a Hydraulic Sandwich waiting for me Pete...:cry

·
Roller rockers are gay
19,206 Posts
Rockford514

·
Foolsize Member
1,524 Posts
Was on Instagram this morning and a lot of the guys from the Asuza canyon crew were posting about Jasoncarpenter1 passing away. I believe one person mentioned the big C word. I know he used to be on here quite a bit and I admired his bronco.

Rest In Peace

·
~*~*~*~*~*~*~
9,768 Posts
Word is out that we've lost Jean aka JKossarides.

Truly a sad evening.....

Jean is going to be deeply missed here in FSB. Jean and I didn't know each other personally and only communicated through FSB, but was a great guy specially when I was going through the tough times of my divorce and the passing of my father which all happened at once. Great guy, great friend indeed....

By Bronco buddy..... We're going to miss you!! R.I.P.

·
Super Moderator
23,348 Posts
Yo,
JKossarides passed in August 2018.
RIP Jean...

·
In Front of Jopes
3,558 Posts
I would like to mention my friend Billy B, Even through he was never a member and hated fords he did have a late 70s or early 80s fullsize Bronco. His grandfather worked for Ford 1950 to 1954 after getting an economics degree.
Its heartbreaking to see a friend commit suicide even though he didn't seem like the type. I'm frustrated he chose to take his life and leave behind two kids.

·
Addicted to Junk
10,404 Posts
^^^^ sad

·
Premium Member
179 Posts
My condolences

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

·
In Front of Jopes
3,558 Posts
My condolences

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
Thanks you two.

Its been really tough lately. I will never understand why he did it. I just wish he just picked up the cell and texted me
that he wasn't feeling well and I would have came....I'm mad at him, he had it better than I did.

·
Super Moderator
23,348 Posts
It's sad to hear that we lost JKossarides. I know im late on this, just an overall good guy.
Yo Josh,
Yes it is sad about Jean; and that no one on his family posted an obituary.

21 - 38 of 38 Posts