1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
a renegade of funk
3,241 Posts
expert bitch
im ranger 429
seemed a little geared towards those 78/79s
but it was fun regardless

xpert/Ranger429 - You know this truck inside and out. You can literlly blindfold yourself and put the truck together. You know every spec of this truck and own a library full of books offering endless amounts of info. You dislike noobs who cant find outhow to search. Also you have some of the most gorgeous 79's the world has ever seen.

·
Be jealous of my
923 Posts

Expert/Ranger429 - You know this truck inside and out. You can literlly blindfold yourself and put the truck together. You know every spec of this truck and own a library full of books offering endless amounts of info. You dislike noobs who cant find outhow to search. Also you have some of the most gorgeous 79's the world has ever seen.

Take this quiz!

Quizilla | Join | Make a Quiz | More Quizzes | Grab Code

·
Registered
832 Posts
cool! i got expert, i read around too much
although this part did confuse me...

"7 other people got this result!
This quiz has been taken 1 times.
100% of people had this result."

·
Premium Member
241 Posts
I got Expert/Ranger429. Fun quiz :thumbup you should make some more. You obviously have untapped abilities or too much time on your hands. :goodfinge

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Expert/Ranger429 - You know this truck inside and out. You can literlly blindfold yourself and put the truck together. You know every spec of this truck and own a library full of books offering endless amounts of info. You dislike noobs who cant find outhow to search. Also you have some of the most gorgeous 79's the world has ever seen.

19 other people got this result!
This quiz has been taken 19 times.
95% of people had this result.

·
ate lug
88 + 96 broncos, 96 F250
8,744 Posts
I thought the stock axle ratio for the 78-9s was 3.50, not 3.55:1 :duh

Also, question 9 was wrong, it should actually be that 87-91s are the best trucks for offroad ability :goodfinge

·
The Thread Killer
3,212 Posts
Yay, I got expert too. :chili: But I just guessed on some of them...I am the shizznay when it comes to multiple choice test-taking. :rockon

·
Yeeeeehaw Y'all!
2,038 Posts
Also, question 9 was wrong, it should actually be that 87-91s are the best trucks for offroad ability :goodfinge
Yeah.... I got that one right too. :shrug

Expert here too.:thumbup

·
Designated Tranny Killer
6,958 Posts

·
green ones make me horny
11,135 Posts
I got them all wrong on purpose and it told me i was hemithis hahahahaha

·
Registered
689 Posts

·
BurnedB's competition.
2,038 Posts
Who is the most flamed FSB member/has the worst suspension set up/people hate him because he they say he is a douchbag?
HemiThis
HemiThis
HemiThis
HemiThis

Niiiiice.

·
CheeseBurger Milkshake!!
3,760 Posts
I got 93%. I tried to post a link, somehow I phukked it up. Not enough coffee yet this morning.

·
Satyr of the Midwest
17,734 Posts
Expert/Ranger429 - You know this truck inside and out. You can literlly blindfold yourself and put the truck together. You know every spec of this truck and own a library full of books offering endless amounts of info. You dislike n00bs who cant find out how to search. Also you have some of the most gorgeous 79's the world has ever seen.

48 other people got this result!
This quiz has been taken 41 times.
94% of people had this result.
:thumbup

The dovetail answer had me :rofl:'ing :
I have no ****ing clue i am an idiot and like chevy's as well as penis

1 - 20 of 56 Posts