Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
301 - 320 of 341 Posts

·
Addicted to Junk
85 Bronco, 309ci I6 w/4bbl, np435, 4" lift, 37" Irok NDs, 4.56 w/ Detroit Locker and tru trac
12,686 Posts
Nobody but me in KS, huh?
Nah there is a couple guys. Docwolf is in Lindsbörg, and another guy I can't think of at the moment who is in the service. Axaviere, who got me on here years ago hasn't been heard from in a while and I haven't seen his Bronco since the nhra drags like 7 years ago when we had a nice chat. Shame because he was a cool guy. You aren't too far from me, and I'm in Lawrence a couple times a week.

·
Premium 4 Lyfe - Way Back Staff
'95 XLT: 5.8, MAF, E4OD, 4.56's, 6" on 33's
36,227 Posts
Axaviere, who got me on here years ago hasn't been heard from in a while...
I miss Ax. Good guy. :beer
At least he turned you on to us before he disappeared. :thumbup

·
Registered
112 Posts
Nah there is a couple guys. Docwolf is in Lindsbörg, and another guy I can't think of at the moment who is in the service. Axaviere, who got me on here years ago hasn't been heard from in a while and I haven't seen his Bronco since the nhra drags like 7 years ago when we had a nice chat. Shame because he was a cool guy. You aren't too far from me, and I'm in Lawrence a couple times a week.
At least I'm not alone. :)

·
Registered
96 Posts
Point plotted, what with the lack of Canadian members?

Theres gotta be more!!!

·
Registered
122 Posts
Added myself, under the handle SwissCheeseEddie. That's a handy dandy program for showing where us people are! I'm surprised: there are so few of us Utahns on that map.

301 - 320 of 341 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.