Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 60 of 341 Posts

·
ASSSSS-HOOOOOLE
2,443 Posts
Gacknar said:
Allowing any of you psychopaths to know where I live is inviting disaster on a grand scale. Therefore, I will not be taking part in your little map. It is obviously a trick designed for the sole purpose of giving up my location.

Edit-------------------------------------------------------
Upon further investigation, it would appear that it doesn't show my exact location, rather a random location in my area code. After consulting with my security advisor's I have deemed this an acceptable risk.

You win this time. But your victory will be short lived.
Oh you have much to learn grasshopper, for I have located you, I can even show you a picture of your street, here I shall show you

Gacknar san you have seen only a glimpse of my true power, challenge not the Old Yeller.

·
The Anti Yam!
22,681 Posts
Oldyeller said:
Gacknar san you have seen only a glimpse of my true power, challenge not the Old Yeller.
"I find your lack of faith disturbing."

·
ASSSSS-HOOOOOLE
2,443 Posts

·
Sway Is My Fan Club.
11,918 Posts
Ragged_ol_86 said:
Cool I'm there....Now if only the mods here would put me on the dixie chapter map..
Mods aren't in charge of the Dixie Chapter map. That was something MikeTNF150 was doing on his own and I haven't seen him post here in awhile.

Just added myself to that map, pretty cool stuff. :thumbup

·
Some assembly required!
5,402 Posts
I like the idea, but the navigation mechanics really suck. I guess that just clicking on a point on the map to center it was too straight foward for them.:shrug

41 - 60 of 341 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.