Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone newbie from Michigan, 99% sure im getting a 91 FSB 302 FI e40d, picking it up for like 200 bucks and i wanted to see what i was getting into w/ the trans and shit, it will be my 3rd truck i have a DD danger ranger 4x4 on swampers and a 89 dodge 4x4 1/2 ton i picked up for 75 bucks for the mud and my yard, the bronc runs like a charm, no back window, just like most of them ive seen, i have quite a bit of knowledge in the 4x4 department, love wheeling, mud and sand only and lots of it, looking for as much info as possible on trans shit, looked on most of the threads on zf and m50d swaps, looking for some C6 info and coming up short, hope this intro isnt to long, w/e, HELLO EVERYONE,

·
Registered
199 Posts
Welcome to the site, sounds like an awesome deal on the Bronco. Wish I could find a "spare" for that.

·
Registered
794 Posts
welcome

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i dunno, i use quief though, im not sure what the official wording is, ive had the name forever so i dont even know what the rite way is, i just know the way i do it

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
nah we dont mess around w/ shit like that, we just go rite to the technical name

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Romeo And Mount Pleasant

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
help! i am looking for info on the C6 and everytime i type it into the search category it wont search for it, im not aware of a longer name or a better way to do it, if u dont understand me, go to search and try and search c6, in the titles, i get absolutely nothing, even if i try and do it in the entire thread, it says its too small, any info highly appreciated

·
Registered
473 Posts
Welcome to FSB!

·
Support by becoming a
1,314 Posts
:thumbup Welcome to the land of FSB.:beer

1 - 20 of 24 Posts