Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
2,280 Posts
I saw an 80's bronco police vehicle in Kellog, ID. It was painted black and white and everything. Was kind of cool to see an older one like that, painted the old "black and white" cop scheme.

·
Registered
474 Posts
Seaside Heights, NJ fire dept just retired a 95 or 96 FSB.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Yeah some fire departments use them too. Mainly as chiefs vehicles or to pull boats and trailers. I was down in Laredo TX with my job 2 years ago and I saw the Border Patrol uses alot of them. They looked badass. They had a cage installed in the whole back so they could transport illegal aliens....haha. No seat blets just immigrants flopping around in the back. Gotta love the Border Patrol.

·
Registered
3,631 Posts
Bronco Po Po

Jefferson County, Wyoming

Douglas County, Nebraska

Dont know

NY

Pennsy

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
Here you go

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Thats cool. I heard they use broncos still cause their isnt a vehicle built that is faster:shrug :goodfinge

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
NY still uses them for all the park and city maintenence, them bitches are everywhere in the city.
I see one parked on the East side of Union Square Park on the sidewalk just about every morning at like 04:00. Its sort of banged up, but she still runs!

·
Registered
250 Posts
the top bronco is Jefferson CO Montana, not Wyoming. (look at the plates):thumbup

·
Registered
69 Posts
charlotte pd has a black unmarked 96

·
House of Windsor 4ever!
10,512 Posts
On the other side of the fence, the City of Everett has tons of 'em in the Traffic, Park Maint., and Facilities Maint. departments. My Brother and Sister-in-Law both work for Comcast, and they say Comcast uses them to get to remote worksites.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts