Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Low Buck Bum
3,543 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, I posted in the announcements section, but I figure most won't see this there, so I'll say it here. I've taken down the FSB store because Cafepress is a bunch of dirty poophole munchers and likes to undercut sales.

Just for clarity: all items sold in the FSB store are marked up exactly $1. You pay, no matter what, one whole dollar to me, the goofy gimp. Half of that dollar (fifty cents for you math deficient FSB'ers) goes to 4 Wheel 2 Heal, a non profit dedicated to helping our wounded servicemen and women get out and enjoy the wilderness through outdoor activities. The other half goes to my fund to buy a JATO rocket (and in the finest words of our former President, Bill Clinton: "Don't Ask, Don't Tell").

Hopefully I can find a better site, or even a better method, of providing a large variety of products with the numerous designs I have for the community.

Okay, that's it, don't panic! Okay, if I haven't said anything about this until, say, the first of the year? Panic a little bit. I figure it's going to take a month or so to find a better sales site, reload the designs, fix flaws in older designs (I am 100% a novice with graphic arts and computer design), and get things up and running again. Hopefully the change will get people excited about Broncos again, and maybe even get some new blood over here that isn't into EB's (Early Broncos) or NB's (New Broncos)... but heck, even they're welcome, I suppose, to a degree... ANYWAYS, now I'm rambling. This is Rich and I'm not, talk at y'all later!

·
Registered
529 Posts
I, for one, am glad to actually now know there is/soon-to-be a FSB Store. Let us know when you’re back!!

Reactions: RichG

·
Low Buck Bum
3,543 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, I'm not much for marketing, but give me a little time and I should have something back up that's quite a lot better than what I had before.

·
Addicted to Junk
85 Bronco, 309ci I6 w/4bbl, np435, 4" lift, 37" Irok NDs, 4.56 w/ Detroit Locker and tru trac
13,188 Posts
Good luck Rich, glad to see your face around.

All my stuff from the FSB Store is all still lookin good!

Reactions: BikerPepe`

·
Super Moderator
26,022 Posts
Yo Rich,
Hopefully, you can get it done before Christmas, etc!

·
Premium 4 Lyfe - Way Back Staff
'95 XLT: 5.8, MAF, E4OD, 4.56's, 6" on 33's
36,642 Posts
Yea... Christmas. Pepe` needs a new hoodie sweater. ;)

Appreciate the time and effort you put in for our little trinkets Rich. Appreciate that you do it for pocket change and even split that, so again... Good on ya brother! 🍻

1 - 6 of 6 Posts