Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

221 - 240 of 277 Posts

·
GATORBAIT
353 Posts
Ive got a steering gear out of a 95 that appears to have very little play. Shipping could get pricey(prolly around 25 is my guess) but it yours if you want it. Also have two rotors off the same 95 to a good home. Rotors(front and back) off my wifes 07 FX 35 to a good home(bought new so she couldn't complain about anything that could possibly go wrong with turning them)

·
Side step it
1,583 Posts

I have a few very new, very expensive items looking for a good home. (Snap-on, Mack, I-pod, Hewlette Packard, Nikon) just to name a few. Given to us by someone we thought was a friend of the family. Couldn't have been more wrong, sooo, his loss is now someone's very good fortune.....:goodfinge :goodfinge :goodfinge :histerica :histerica :histerica

·
Side step it
1,583 Posts
Damn Dude you're quick! SOLD for nothing to Tony. Hey I'm actually going to be in your area, Riverside, in a few weeks so give me a call & if you're close to my father-in-laws I'll even hand deliver it to you for the low low price of one beer :beer WINNER!! :thumbup -Kevin-

·
Go Navy!
710 Posts
Come the end of the week I will have a stock set of Michelin rubbers for a BKO that are about 95% on two of them and about 70% on the other two(Curse you spring sag!) I will give them to anybody in the Hampton roads Virginia area that needs em. I am having 35's put on so no need for em anymore.

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
DNBELOWBRONCO;2595041[img said:
http://www.supermotors.net/getfile/856068/fullsize/003.jpg[/img]

I have a few very new, very expensive items looking for a good home. (Snap-on, Mack, I-pod, Hewlette Packard, Nikon) just to name a few. Given to us by someone we thought was a friend of the family. Couldn't have been more wrong, sooo, his loss is now someone's very good fortune.....:goodfinge :goodfinge :goodfinge :histerica :histerica :histerica

So you giving this away? If so let me know and I can send a Address and shipping money!

I'm interested in the Mario game at the least if you have no use for it.

·
THE GHETTO VAQUERO
2,450 Posts
I have the rear section of a tan headliner that I'm not going to use. Would prefer local pick up, cause i would have no idea how to ship this thing. It has some bubbling and is dirty, picked it up from a jy. If any one is interested let me know. Other wise it's going on CL.

·
Premium Member
5,775 Posts
80-86? Instrument cluster with tach...Have 0 use for this..hopefuly you do!

·
MARBLE GARGLER!
11,878 Posts
I have a set of stock lift front coil springs that I took off of my '90 FSB, These are the origional springs, The vehicle did not sag or lean FWIW. Free to whoever wants them AND ill pay for the shipping and handling to the lower 48 states. first PM to me gets 'em.

221 - 240 of 277 Posts