Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

241 - 260 of 277 Posts

·
Registered
294 Posts
Ooh a pink bit driver.. would love to have that... Probably keep people at pick a part from using / stealing my tools, had a mexican last week borrow a 1/2'' / 3/8'' ratchet and break it...

·
Low Buck Bum
3,537 Posts
Tailgate guard, a millwright I worked with made it for me, very heavy thick stainless steel (high grade), I had it on an '83 Toyota:

This is a big item, it probably wouldn't be cheap to ship

EDIT: soon to be headed to a new home with Pepe!

·
Registered
124 Posts
I have an extra set of metric wrenches 12 point combination "allied" brand made in china size 6,7,8,10,11,12,13,15,17,19,21,22,24mm They were given to me with some other tool set, I did not even know I had them for the longest. I was going to add them to scrap pile and then thought there might be someone broke as me and in need of some metric wrenches so here they are.

They are outbound, headed to their new home in Washington :]

·
Registered
259 Posts
I've got a brand new timing cover for a 302-351 with fuel pump. It's for carb'd trucks. I also have new motor mounts that are supposed to be for the 302-351w, but they didn't fit my 91. They are really close tho so maybe they are for the M? I do not know. Also I have complete sway bar kit. Rather not ship that tho.
Sent you a PM. Thanks!

·
Nvr Been Bnnd
8,675,444 Posts
If anyone nearby needs a 5spd trans, Ive got one, it came out of a 2wd 90 f-150. been sittin in the garage for 6 years.

·
Registered
408 Posts
I have a red bench seat with fold down arm rest sitting in my shop....needs to be cleaned up a bit, but good shape.

·
penis
3,320 Posts
Complete 8.8 rearend you come and pick up was rebuilt a year ago about 1000 miles on it, only catch is you need to take the rest of the truck but you will get rust free doors as well. and a rust free fender. I AM NOT BULL SHITTING the rear end is your and door shells for free if you take the rest of this truck

·
Registered
124 Posts
well I need to clean the yard so here it is

no drive shafts trany t-case

evrything else goes cab is a rust bucket glass is good. 300-6 is there minus the carb. I didnt want to scrap it knowing there are people out there needing parts

The dirt bike in the edge is also free to a good home as well early model liquid cooled 125 with drum brakes has not ran in years.

And yes you can have the whole truck If want to drop the trans and tcase as i have not had time to do yet.

I prefer local pickup.

quickest way to get me call or text H.D. @ 251 366 1659

·
Registered
79 Posts
I have a set of stock running boards that I recently removed from my 96 EB. They are the normal gold color that is stock for the EB edition. They are in good shape and I made sure to keep all the mounting brackets.

Thinking of putting a set of black nerf bars on, but i'm not sure yet. In any event, shipping will be a bitch, but I may be able to find a box big enough. Local pickup is encouraged, I will even throw in a cold brew or two for local pickup.

I will also have a set of 3 Bolt auto hubs as soon as I put my new manual ones on.

241 - 260 of 277 Posts