Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

261 - 277 of 277 Posts

·
Low Buck Bum
3,489 Posts
Glass from a '89 topper
Weatherstripping for the windows

I'm not going to use the glass as I have other plans for the top, and since the top was a gift from another member (THANK YOU Fordguy78!) I'm going to pass on the parts I don't need.:thumbup

It's yours to have if you want it. I can't imagine shipping the glass, but if you want it bad enough I could figure it out.:haha

·
I did done broke it
2,240 Posts
Alright I've been debating throwing these in this thread for a while but I can't seem to sell them on Craigslist and I'm getting really sick of seeing them in my garage

Got the starter and alternator from my S10 Blazer. Both were used for about 6 months before the tranny dropped. The starter is only for a 4.3L and will work on the V8s but will wear out. The alternator however I think will work on anything

·
Registered
61 Posts
I know this is a Bronco forum, but I have a lot of interior parts for a 95/96 Nissan 240sx as well as the tail lights. I also have a few parts for a 87 Mitsubishi Starion laying around. I don't want to just throw them away, but I don't have either of the cars anymore.

·
Registered
51 Posts
This is kind of necro-posting, but it's a sticky thread anyways...

I have the stock center console and arm rests (driver+passenger) from my 1984 XLT. Free to a good home. Arm rests are kinda grody, but the foam inside is in good shape. Previous owner cut out the bottom of the cup holders to fit larger cups. Pics available upon request. PM me if interested, local pick up in No. VA, ships at your cost.

·
Premium Member
34,866 Posts
OK Folks... let's review:

The rules are pretty simple. I'm offering up some stuff I have no use for. If you want to claim anything off the list, you must offer up something to the group as well.

I think it's easiest if we keep it to a first come, first serve basis.

If there's something you want, make sure you quote that person's list, before starting your own. Then it's probably best to shoot that person a PM, so shipping arrangements can be worked out.

The idea is to help others, so lets try to keep the items listed Bronco/F-series related....This isn't a requirement though. Just use some common sense.

Shipping is at the discretion of the owner. It's probably best, if you attach shipping requirements to your list.

This isnt a "for sale" thread, so I dont want PM's from people trying to buy this stuff from me.

Lets keep this fun, and maybe help out a few others along the way.:beer

To be clear: This is NOT an area for TRADES! That is not the point. Keep your sales and trades in the For Sale area. If you don't see it yet, you don't have enough posts to use it yet.

Posts offering up... "I've got A to trade for B" are wrong, so please stop it. That is NOT how this works. As said in the original posting, you offer up something you have to the group for free (shipping excluded, unless desired) and whoever takes you up on your offer, offers another item to the group, for free. No cash, no straight trades. Please follow the spirit of this thread or do not involve yourself. Thank you all and Have a nice day! :thumbup

·
Premium Member
5,754 Posts
Got some brand new core support cushions from LMC truck. I bought them for my 95 but they were not the same. The lower cushion seems to be correct but the upper one looks way off. I believe the upper ones are for 78-79 and were mis-packaged.
Anyway, LMC gave me a refund and did not want them back. I don't want them if you do hit me up. LMC numbers are 40-2012 and 40-2006, two of each, they sell for about 75.00

Attachments

·
aka: boilermakerms007
426 Posts
I ordered some things from JBG, and got extra stuff, and they don't want them back..... and now you can have a set of spindle studs for a dana 44. I'll even cover shipping.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I have a fuel tank I am replacing on my 1986 Full Size Bronco if someone would like the old one. It has no dents, or holes. But it had some rust inside and I didn't want to deal with it so I have a new one. Not sure if this is a okay place to post this but if someone wants to pay shipping or pick it up I would give it to anyone that might need it.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Wish I knew if some of those 300 Inline parts that were posted 7 years ago were still around lol, I need some stuff for mine

·
Registered
124 Posts
Factory 3 bolt auto locking hubs

Swapped over to manuals so i can use 2wd lo and i don't have to worry about them not unlocking. Text me your address and in a box they will got to you. H.D. 251 366 1659 yall have a great day. I can also text a pic of them if ya want....

·
Registered
37 Posts
I've got the ECM left over from my MAF swap. It is originally from my 95 5.8l E4OD. It's the OEM computer so it's speed density. It worked fine but when I switched over to MAF I don't need it anymore.

·
Addicted to Junk
10,404 Posts
Stock 1996 c6 trans pan

Stock dana 60 and sterling 10.25 diff covers

96 Smog pump filter and both the hard tube and rubber tube.

96 Speed density thermactor air inlet stuff, that sits on the intake. Has a vacuum solenoid and some metal hardlines and brackets.

96 351 exhaust manifolds. Aftermarket. Lightly used, no cracks, rusty from sitting outside. Air injection bungs are plugged with pipe plugs.

Both plastic interior door handles from a 96

·
Addicted to Junk
10,404 Posts
Also have all the rubber connectors for the 96 351w SD vacuum hardlines. Most have the plastic broke off in them, but all are in good shape. This 96 utilized a plastic vacuum reservoir, as opposed to the coffee can.

261 - 277 of 277 Posts