Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

21 - 40 of 277 Posts

·
Registered
2,894 Posts
I can take the emblems and Headers off your hands.

I have
- a pair of 15x10 white spoke steel rims (5x5.5 ford pattern)
- a whole '88 F-150 that is going to scrap soon
- a whole 300ci I-6 in pieces
- Brand new rebuilt 1bbl carb for 300ci

Are the headlight assemblies on the F-150 in good shape?? I need them if they are.

·
BurnedB's competition.
2,040 Posts
11jdsummerfield already asked for the passengerside headlight/turn signal. Sorry.

·
Yar
1,440 Posts
i need a pasanger headlight bucket for a 87 bronco, the f-150 should work, let me know if there not claimed

i have to go threw my garage, but i have some stuff

i have a set of mustang stock headers for a 302/5.0 they will fit a 5.0 bronco free, you pay shiping from 95020

·
Registered
2,894 Posts
i need a pasanger headlight bucket for a 87 bronco, the f-150 should work, let me know if there not claimed

i have to go threw my garage, but i have some stuff

i have a set of mustang stock headers for a 302/5.0 they will fit a 5.0 bronco free, you pay shiping from 95020
They are the factory headers and not the cast iron exhaust manifolds??? If so i want them. I can send out the Money for shipping, do you accept paypal??

Shipping will be to 32177

·
Yar
1,440 Posts
They are the factory headers and not the cast iron exhaust manifolds??? If so i want them. I can send out the Money for shipping, do you accept paypal??

Shipping will be to 32177
that is correct, the tublar factory headers, ill get u some pics there dirty, but i was going to put them on my bronco then decided against it

·
green ones make me horny
11,156 Posts

not very good quality but w/e they dont have any pits or dings and no major scraches/scrapes on them
Are those stock? if not what brand are they?

·
Yar
1,440 Posts
yes there stock, and yes ill take pay pal for the shiping, i get payed friday, so thats when i can send them out

ill box em and bring them to ups or w/e and ship them, then ill let u know what i cost me so u can re emberse me

pm me ur name/addy/info

·
green ones make me horny
11,156 Posts
WTF bearfoot are you going to take everything people post up here?

·
Registered
2,894 Posts
WTF bearfoot are you going to take everything people post up here?

Yes.....Yes I am!!!!!:goodfinge

Ken, If you Really Want them then go ahead. My 200,000 mile 5.0 will prolly thank you for it.

·
green ones make me horny
11,156 Posts
I dont need them. I was just curious. But you can send me the Add a leafs. my lift kit will thank you

·
Registered
2,894 Posts
I dont need them. I was just curious. But you can send me the Add a leafs. my lift kit will thank you

Deal, ill send the AAl's to you as soon as i get them if koJ will send me the Headers!!! :thumbup

KoJ I will send you a PM with all the info needed

21 - 40 of 277 Posts