Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

61 - 80 of 277 Posts

·
BurnedB's competition.
2,040 Posts
For everyone's information:

1988 F-150 is going to scrap as soon as I pull out the transfer case and get a tow truck here.

·
I play with my
385 Posts
I have a few things up for grabs
-1992-96 FSB 351 Radiator shield
-Out side handle grabs (Chrome)
-96 MAF OEM Air Intake yube with Air box
I see a few rears I could use but I don't have anything really worth value of trade and to far to pick-up

·
green ones make me horny
11,156 Posts
What are you looking for FBF? if you need it speak up man.

·
They call me "MR FLAT TIRE"
4,517 Posts

87-91 steering wheel. dirty but nice with a cleaning will even include a used cover to protect in shipping...

This is from a 78/79 Ford ...controler for cruise control worked when pulled. was always gonna install it in my 78 BKO...haven't had that truck in over 8 years now

Alt.. 70A as stated on the case. Condition UNKNOWN. may be good, has sat in shop for YEARS...another thing I was always gonna install but was a Pro at crastinating about, I wouldn't ship this unless you wanted to take a chance on it. Feel free to pick up locally however. I may use this as a core for the wrecking yard next sunday if no interest.

I wish I could afford to cover shipping on this stuff for ya, but I can't. Its yours if ya pay the ride on any item above.

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
I have a few things up for grabs
-96 MAF OEM Air Intake yube with Air box
Is that the black rubber tube that also has the plastic ABS Y on it w/ the dual smaller rubber hoses to the throttle body?

The reason I am asking is my plastic Y and those smaller rubber tubes on my 94 mass air equipped FSB are cracked and deteriorating (falling apart when I remove or work under the hood)... If you have time, can you shoot or post up a pic of what you have?

Thanks for your time!

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
I've got a few things, but they are non-Bronco items:

1 set of rear sami axle shafts
1 long side sami birf and inner axle
1 stock sami t-case arm, beefed up

I'm looking for some 1356 main shafts...

·
green ones make me horny
11,156 Posts
I have a darn near complete TTB assembly rotor to rotor if any one needs any thing off of it...

I need an air intake tube... the mass air style 1 into 2 tube
You need the Y then. i am going to the junkyard this weeked i will get one for you.

I need an intke tube that mounts to the side of the radiaotr that came on the 4.9 trucks kennys94 is looking for one for me but i want to leave all options open

·
F*ck 'em all
2,421 Posts
You need the Y then. i am going to the junkyard this weeked i will get one for you.

I need an intke tube that mounts to the side of the radiaotr that came on the 4.9 trucks kennys94 is looking for one for me but i want to leave all options open
correct, i need the Y and the single hose also.... I have the complete factory air intake off of my 351... If that will help.

EDIT: thank you

·
green ones make me horny
11,156 Posts
correct, i need the Y and the single hose also.... I have the complete factory air intake off of my 351... If that will help.

EDIT: thank you

im only looking for one specific part and that is the "ram air" tube that get the air into the air box. i want the one that mounts to the side of the radiator not the top do you got that?

·
F*ck 'em all
2,421 Posts
im only looking for one specific part and that is the "ram air" tube that get the air into the air box. i want the one that mounts to the side of the radiator not the top do you got that?

No, i've got the one that goes on top of the core support. I'll ask around and see if i can find the other type for you.

·
green ones make me horny
11,156 Posts
if i go tot he yard i will lookf for the y pipe thing for you

61 - 80 of 277 Posts