Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,722 Posts
(yawn)That's mine. I decided it was time to upgrade to a TT, so I'm selling the ol' dog. I'll go $39k for a cash bidder, but that's it. Any takers?

·
Registered
32 Posts
is that really your bko....??? if it is where did you get that light bar?

·
Registered
256 Posts
:notworthy she's a beaut!

Hmmm, if only I had $42k lyin around - now where did I leave my wallet? Oh yes, there it is, in my wife's hands behind her back again. :slap

- ha ha! :histerica

·
Registered
4,634 Posts

Hmmm, if only I had $42k lyin around - now where did I leave my wallet? Oh yes, there it is, in my wife's hands behind her back again. :slap

Hey are you selling the red bronco? I thought I saw it on that website about a week ago.

·
Registered
4,634 Posts

Hey are you selling the red bronco? I thought I saw it on that website about a week ago.

·
Registered
539 Posts
The only way to do it IMO. Some you see out there look like they came out of a Mickey Mouse cartoon. Takes a 100 extra horses just push them through the air. :histerica
Yeah it would really kill the ole gas mileage too. But it would sure be nice on those dark Baja 2 tracks.

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
The only way to do it IMO. Some you see out there look like they came out of a Mickey Mouse cartoon. Takes a 100 extra horses just push them through the air. :histerica
Hey Brian,

When is Yikes Fabrication going to add that to the product line? The Baja Bandido runner is going to need one. :)

Chris

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
Can anyone tell what kind of wheels those are? I'd love to have a set of those in flat or glossy black. They look like Champion Beadlocks but I can't tell for sure.

CP

·
Registered
3,722 Posts
That's the AR23 style rim, but appears to be forged. Might they be AR's true racing wheels? I believe AR uses Champion for their beadlocks.

·
Registered
4,634 Posts
Yea I thought so, Your wife had it out last time we were at pismo, so i got to see it. I like it, good luck with the sale.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts