Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Hmmm....
1,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am wanting to go to the FSU vs Florida game for my graduation present, does anyone here know how i can get the tickets w/o buying season tickets or waiting and then going to ebay? any info would be awesome, or if anyone could do a favor and hook me up w/ some tickets if it would be easier to get them at the box office or something, i will pay you of course:thumbup

EDIT: it says on the website that season tickets go on sale at 6 today!!

·
Hmmm....
1,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
ok so bought them just now, my only question is, where can i be projected to be sitting? i know they do seating by priority and i dont even live in florida, so where do yall think i would be sitting? anybody w/ some experience?

·
Registered
667 Posts
Just wait for ebay.. Even last minute you will be set thats how everyone i kno got the Orange bowl tickets.

·
Hmmm....
1,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i just got season tix for 270 each, thats 35 a game, i will be selling the rest on ebay and going to the FSU vs Florida game, and on ebay they are like 200-500 a piece for the single game

·
College User
2,023 Posts
On game day this year tons of scalpers selling them cheap like under 100$. That is for reg tickets too not student. Good luck with it all.

But on big games students cant even purchase more than one ticket here at UF but for all the others students can get up to two more.

·
Hmmm....
1,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
well i figured i would buy the season tickets and sell all the games i am not going to, and then just go to the florida game, so if anyone here wants some tickets for relativly cheap to any of their 8 home games this year let me know, i will probably post it up later in the year when it comes closer to football season

1 - 7 of 7 Posts