Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Honeynut Cheerios Urine
9,845 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Anyone in the area? I'm looking at an E350 and the guy seemed like a douche on the phone:

Douche Car Salesman said:
I don't know the history on it so don't ask me about it. I only know what I can see and what I can hear when driving. It drives good, shifts good, that's all that matters....etc..etc..etc
The vehicle isn't a bad price if everything runs good and shifts real solid, but I don't like buying vehicles undriven by someone I'd trust, or at least buying from a forum member where they have some sort of reputation.

The seller has awesome feedback, 100%, but still.

Anyone live in that area?

·
Registered
971 Posts
same thing happened to me back when i was looking for my bronco. This guy at a small used car lot said he had a bronco with 50,000 miles, clean interior and a straight body but it could use paint for a thousand dollars. the pic of t was just from the front but when i got there the truck was a pos. it was all crunched up from the front bumper to the back bumper. the hood or door wouldn't open. the interior was trashed and missing half the stuff in it. And you could tell that the mileage was not accurate that it has ben rolled over a few times.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts