Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If I knew the correct name I am sure I could find it with a search but...
Where is this switch? I know it is suppose to be around the kick panel on the drivers side but I don't see it.
Thanks.

·
Charlie don't surf..
'92 Ford Bronco XLT
16,583 Posts
Passenger side kick panel, this is what you're looking for. Can't miss it..

·
Charlie don't surf..
'92 Ford Bronco XLT
16,583 Posts
yeah I sure did..you can see them on my superford site if you like. I'm going to have to take them off and repaint them again..Their getting scratched and starting to get a little bit of surface rust...I've been thinking about putting a coating of that roll on rhino liner on them.

·
Charlie don't surf..
'92 Ford Bronco XLT
16,583 Posts
I did them in hammerite twice, but they still got scratched..I'll take a pic and show you what I mean.

·
OUCH!!
1,044 Posts
let's not talk about that switch. The little button cause me to drop my gas tank with 1/2 a tank of gas in it because I thought my fuel pump went bad. Let just say 2 days later i found out the damn pump was not bad at all and that damn button need to be pushed:banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead

·
Registered
432 Posts
it is called the inertia switch it isnt to reset the fuel pump it is there to shut it off if you are in an accident sure you dont burn to death

·
Charlie don't surf..
'92 Ford Bronco XLT
16,583 Posts
I'll give them a call over there, thanks Oscar.
Spade that's an old pic, I've since drilled the hole, so everything is bolted up nice and tight.
Yeah, he has a '95 so it should be in the same spot.

·
Premium Member
10,513 Posts
jermil01 said:
yeah I sure did..you can see them on my superford site if you like. I'm going to have to take them off and repaint them again..Their getting scratched and starting to get a little bit of surface rust...I've been thinking about putting a coating of that roll on rhino liner on them.
wipe them down with an oily rag ........ they are sliders, the paint will be scraped off if you are using them properly :thumbup

·
Charlie don't surf..
'92 Ford Bronco XLT
16,583 Posts
An oily rag, that's not actually a bad idea. I can just see my old lady stepping out onto an oil slicked slider and busting her ass..:lolup

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.