Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, have a 94 EB with the 351 in it, and I need to clean my injectors. I have seem a few products out there, but I keep coming back to the 3m package. Anyone have any recommendations?

·
Satyr of the Midwest
17,736 Posts
How do you know you need to clean your injectors? The later-model injectors rarely, if ever, get dirty tips.

·
Registered
9,790 Posts
run seafoam through the gas tank. if that doesnt take car of it id just jup the to a battery while forcing some kind of cleaner/water through them with compressed air.

·
Satyr of the Midwest
17,736 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
I would use the lucas fuel system treatment. This is the first product that I have seen that actually works. I currently work at autozone and it was the product of the month. Cusotmers came back and bought more because they said this really works.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Seafoam. Out of all the magic potions, I think that this one will resolve any issues involving deposits or water issues... I also think it's the only one not to do any damage since it's petroleum based. Haven't found too much information otherwise, unlike Lucas products.

·
Satyr of the Midwest
17,736 Posts
Might as well use vinegar and baking soda too since we're throwing guesses into the fire. :rolleyes:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts