Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· yes
2,109 Posts
Anbody know where I can get a sending unit for a 25 1/2 gallon fuel tank for a 79 Bronco? I checked with Advance Auto Parts, AutoZone, Bumper to Bumper, Napa, Oreillys, NPD, LMC, Hickman motors where I live, Jegs, and Summit and nobody has one or can get one. The only place I found is Broncograveyard and they said they are out and have to get another order in and they won't be in until September. Why would they wait till they run out to get more?

I guess the Bronco is done for right now, I see no reason to install the new tank I got without a working sending unit.
Jeff's Bronco Graveyard has sending units for both the 25 and 33 gallon gas tanks. Here's the link to them.

http://broncograveyard.com/bronco/c-86
;)

· yes
2,109 Posts
Well if anyone has that question I measured and they are the same... good to know if someone wants to go EFI. ChebbyKiller how's the clearance under the hood from a 300 I-6? I have a 78 and an 86, and it seems like the 86 has more room under the hood hands down, I remember my 83 was a tight fit with the I6
I6 in the 78? I couldn't see there being any clearance issues...My dad has a 93 F-150 with the I6 and i have a hell of a lot more room under the hood of my 79 than he does...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.