Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1992 Bronco XLT
2,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Just a reminder the poll closes today so get your votes in.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Whiney post

We can do it just 3 more votes to double the amount of votes the day of my whiney post. I know it will be hare but we can do it. :chili:

I wouldn't worry too much @Blue1551.

with the 4th falling on Wednesday this week, Everybody's out Celebrating Our Independence. :usa

But, come the End of the Poll on the 15th,
We will be "Locking it In" with the Data we have. :popc1:

Later,
Dragon.
My post:

Is it just me, or have others notice this pole has been up for three days and only 10 people have voted. I believe I am the last one to vote and that was on the day it was posted.

·
--------------
'96 XL EEC-V 347 E40D 1356 411 6" lift 35x12.50x15
4,077 Posts
Well here WE have it gang,

The Official 1st National "Full Size Bronco Invasion" M&G Run Date. :usa

30 April thru 5 May 2019.

Kinda Exciting Yes? :thumbup
(I think so too)

Later,
Dragon

·
OMF
2,921 Posts
I haven't voted yet because I'm torn as well. I'm looking at the week of Mar 30 and the Bronco Safari. They both have their Pros n Cons. which are pretty much the same only flipped flopped.

The week of March 30th:
Pros: Cool weather, Greater lodging availability, less trail traffic, less crowded restaurants, bars etc

Cons: No Knowledgeable trail leaders, No trail support (vendors)

Bronco Safari:
Pros: Knowledgeable Trail Leaders, tons of trail support, multiple Vendors raffles and off trail events, etc...

Cons: Warmer weather, Limited lodging availability, a lot of trail traffic and in-town congestion at restaurants, bars etc...

Maybe @raleigh could give us some insight on what we can except at the Safari on the trail as well as off. Plus his experience on in town accommodations etc
Sorry I was out of town on a rescue mission since my wife's car broke down in Salt Lake :banghead
The Safari is a great event, it is hosted at the Moab Rim Camp Park, which is usually full by now. Thats where we stay every year but you have to get in early to get a spot there.
Plenty of hotels and camp grounds in town to stay, definitely no shortage there lol
Also there is no real crazy wait at any of the eating spots, there are so many that the load is spread across them.

There is a driver only raffle, it is an awesome platform I think, basically each driver gets one ticket and when your name is called you pick a prize, first come, first serve. There are usually enough that everyone gets a prize.

Steve and the UBC (Utah Bronco Club) are awesome and of course there are guys that have been going to Moab for 20+ years so the trail support is 2nd to none.

·
Administrator
2,838 Posts
hey guys where is everyone staying? im looking at tent camping and would love to meet up with bronco brothers. this may be the first trip I get to take my beast out!!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Hey bud , check out info only page

https://www.fullsizebronco.com/forum/33-mountain-states-chapter/496290-moab-2019-planning-data-info-only.html

And we’re chatting about it here

https://www.fullsizebronco.com/forum/33-mountain-states-chapter/495974-full-size-fsb-invasion-2019-a.html

·
Registered
169 Posts
21 - 29 of 29 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.