Do you want an invasion sticker ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 20 of 1128 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I really want to do Moab and the full size invasion seems like the right time to do it. I could go with the Early Broncos and I always enjoy my time with them on the East Coast, but I would like to run with full sizes out in Moab.

The 2019 Full Size Invasion takes place 13-21 April alongside the Easter Jeep Safari.

It is a 4000 mile round trip for me, so I will be looking to trailer at least part of the way. Besides the roar of MTRs, at 8-9 MPG, that is a lot of gas and wear & tear!

It would be great to get a group of 8-10 FSB's of different flavors out there - I think FSB's could be the next big thing if folks could see what a great platform they are.

Who would be interested?

@Bronco Logic
@silent one
@Quader1 @itwasFREE!!!!

·
Super Moderator
2,127 Posts
Id be interested as well, but like @Quader1 said the Easter Jeep Safari has literally 500+ rigs they book their res a year in advance! When you said Full Size invasion were you meaning just a bunch of full-size Broncos INVADING MOAB or have you been on the actual FullSizeInvasion Site and they are posting their event is during the same time???? I'm not doubting you but i think that is one bad logistical Planning event. that is a whole lot of metal on the trails at one time. When we went in March 2 yrs ago we left the day the Jeeps were coming in and it was one very, very long line of Heap Meat rolling down the road! Well after looking at past events I think your right. Thats just nuts..............

·
Registered
2,510 Posts
I've needed just the smallest amount of nudging to do this. I even posted a thread about it 3 years ago on here but wasn't a whole lot of interest. I could certianly be interested but def not during, before, or directly after any Safari, much less the Jeep one.

·
--------------
3,947 Posts
Kinda feel foolish with this Question, But, Would this be Open to all FSB Members ?

I Personally think it would be Awesome.
Kind of a Central Location for the Possibility of a Large FSB Crowd....

Later,
Dragon

·
Premium Member
1,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Then let's do a Full Size Invasion on the Bronco Safari April 30th – May 4th, 2019 - I want to do something that generates coverage for our great rigs - personally, I want to see if I can use it as a spring board to get into the Ultimate Adventure next year - made the Dirty Dozen this year, but I think the powers that be want to see what you can do out West.

Bronco Safari ? BRONCO SAFARI 2018

·
--------------
3,947 Posts
Just a quick search here.
I've heard this event mentioned by @itwasFREE!!!! in conversations before.

2018 Fullsize Invasion: Big Rigs Prowl Moab?s Legendary Trails

I saw NO FSB's in attendance tho'. :cry

Wouldn't it be Cool for the Name to be just a i dunno know,,,,, Full size Bronco Invasion thing?
(Nothing Against the "Early" crowd)

This thought makes me Wonder if @fullsize would have any Interest in some type of FSB & Autoguide Promotional Sponsorship???
After All, this outfit (FSB.com) has a National and International Following right?

Anyway,
just "Early Stage" thoughts.

Later,
Dragon

·
Super Moderator
2,127 Posts
Just a quick search here.
I've heard this event mentioned by @itwasFREE!!!! in conversations before.

2018 Fullsize Invasion: Big Rigs Prowl Moab?s Legendary Trails

I saw NO FSB's in attendance tho'. :cry

Wouldn't it be Cool for the Name to be just a i dunno know,,,,, Full size Bronco Invasion thing?
(Nothing Against the "Early" crowd)

This thought makes me Wonder if @fullsize would have any Interest in some type of FSB & Autoguide Promotional Sponsorship???
After All, this outfit (FSB.com) has a National and International Following right?

Anyway,
just "Early Stage" thoughts.

Later,
Dragon
Sorry for the delay got caught up watching Bronco safari Videos.
MR. Dragon this year there was a 92-96 model go fast Bronco that showed up at the FullSize Invasion, it was mainly posted on FB but he did pretty good,.

·
Premium Member
1,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The time is now to highlight the coolness of the FSB. It will always be something the EB and the G6 Bronco won't be - full size for tall or fat or people that just like big trucks. You can put big ass engines in them, you can pimp them out (especially the G5's) and you can set them up to seat 5 people comfortably.

I think this will be the next "it" vehicle!

·
Premium Member
1,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
It would be awesome to have a convoy from the East Coast to Moab of 5-10 FSB's in tight formation with big ass American flags, Ford flags, Gadsden flags, skull & cross bone flags, etc flying off the back of them.

We could get people to pop in and out of the convoy in their FSB's to be part of the rolling party!

·
Registered
2,510 Posts
The time is now to highlight the coolness of the FSB. It will always be something the EB and the G6 Bronco won't be - full size for tall or fat or people that just like big trucks. You can put big ass engines in them, you can pimp them out (especially the G5's) and you can set them up to seat 5 people comfortably.
That sentiment is the sole reason I started my YouTube channel. Every rig has a social presence but the FSB. One shitty video at a time, I'm hoping to change that!

I think this will be the next "it" vehicle!
FSB's have BEEN the "it" vehicle. You know that!!!!!

·
Premium Member
7,126 Posts
I'd love to do this and if a convoy was going to happen it would make Trip a little easier know someone was close to help out in case of any issues.

EJS doesn't seem like the best time to doing since from what I here the trails clog up since there is so many people there.

·
Premium Member
7,126 Posts
Its also a 4000 mile plus trip for me and would love to put my Bronco on a trailer, i don't see me buying another truck and a trailer to do this. I'd also like to do some sight seeing on my way back home so it would be a longer trip for me. I know people who have done this trip with less creature comforts than my Bronco, so should be an issue, i hope.

·
Premium Member
1,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Its also a 4000 mile plus trip for me and would love to put my Bronco on a trailer, i don't see me buying another truck and a trailer to do this. I'd also like to do some sight seeing on my way back home so it would be a longer trip for me. I know people who have done this trip with less creature comforts than my Bronco, so should be an issue, i hope.
GEN 5 Bronco's are downright luxurious - overdrive with lock up convertors, fuel injection, etc.

1 - 20 of 1128 Posts