• Poll closed .
1101 - 1120 of 1128 Posts

·
--------------
3,875 Posts
Shout Out

Hi Gang,

I want to send a BIG Shout Out to @BigBlue 94 & @not a jeep
for helping out on a Little Project that was associated with the "Invasion".

When my being able to attend was overturned,
I asked Bigs to help out which he Did. :thumbup

I had some Banners made up for Everyone to Sign that attended the Event, One of them was for @Quader1

So I just want to Say THANK YOU to My Bronco Brudda's for this,
@BigBlue 94 - @not a jeep - @silent one - @Bronco Logic @Blue1551 - @wileec - @jfourdyce - @AbandonedBronco - @Calspecial - @klh95bronco - @Bruners4 - @Renorover - @NickOille

Thank You All. :ford
(I'm diggin' my banner too)

Later,
Dragon

Attachments

·
Addicted to Junk
9,980 Posts
It’s a good thing this happened when it did, because traveling weather (at least for us long haulers) looks to be pretty bad over the last few weeks.
Yeah, the weather here has been absolute crap. We're having the most rain since the '93 and '51 floods. Reservoirs here are some of the main flood control for the lower Mississippi valley and some are 50 ft over pool level. Hell most of em are barely 50 ft deep normally. John Redmond Reservoir controls the upper Neosho river that feeds Oklahoma's Grand Lake of the Cherokees. They just opened the gates and are releasing 225,000 gallons PER SECOND! And we've had a dozen or so tornados in the last week. And theres no end in sight to the rain.

·
Addicted to Junk
9,980 Posts
Hi Gang,

I want to send a BIG Shout Out to @BigBlue 94 & @not a jeep
for helping out on a Little Project that was associated with the "Invasion".

When my being able to attend was overturned,
I asked Bigs to help out which he Did. :thumbup

I had some Banners made up for Everyone to Sign that attended the Event, One of them was for @Quader1

Thank You All. :ford
(I'm diggin' my banner too)

Later,
Dragon
So did @Quader1 get his?!

·
4,365 Posts
Wish you could've been there!
Next time.

Thank you again for all your hard work.

And yeah, it's been raining pretty non-stop here. Feels like we went from summer (right around Moab) back to spring.

·
Registered
297 Posts
The Full Size Bronco Invasion in Moab with the Bronco Safari was awesome! Got to meet people and make some new friends. Glad the banners were a success.
For anyone interested, Mike with Wild Horses 4x4 has posted this year's Bronco Safari recap videos.
https://www.youtube.com/user/wildhorses4x4/videos

·
Addicted to Junk
9,980 Posts

·
Administrator
2,791 Posts

·
Addicted to Junk
9,980 Posts
No I did not , this is the first I heard of it but I’m honored to get it.
Son of a !!!!! Well the cat's out of the bag, Mike has your poster, Fred. Wish you could have been there with us. Tim sent them to me to have signed by all the FSB guys out there. I sent yours to Mike so he could sign it (fumble on my end) and hand deliver it.

Hope you enjoy it!

·
Administrator
2,791 Posts
Son of a !!!!! Well the cat's out of the bag, Mike has your poster, Fred. Wish you could have been there with us. Tim sent them to me to have signed by all the FSB guys out there. I sent yours to Mike so he could sign it (fumble on my end) and hand deliver it.

Hope you enjoy it!
It’s pretty damn cool man and there is no doubt I will enjoy it. I literally cried when I wasn’t able to make it. If it were happening this week I would be up there. I usually see Mike at the club mng or on a run but he wasn’t at the last get together but I’m sure I’ll see him soon. Really thank you guys for doing this it’s really cool an I’m honored!!!

·
Addicted to Junk
9,980 Posts
They have arrived! 5- 17x10 8lug indy mags. Gonna be wrapped in 35x12.50 Irok NDs and going on the one-ton

And a pic of the truck, which is getting a zf5 swapped in right now. Hopefully I'll be towing the bronco out next year with this.

·
4,365 Posts
They'll look good on there!

And yeah, I imagine that'd make for a more comfy drive out. Although, driving an old rig like that cross country is what memories are made of. :D

·
Addicted to Junk
9,980 Posts
They'll look good on there!

And yeah, I imagine that'd make for a more comfy drive out. Although, driving an old rig like that cross country is what memories are made of. :D
Yeah, not many people can say they drove a 35 year old vehicle 900 miles, then beat on it in the rocks, then home again. Definitely an experience I will never forget.

Of course the 96 is 'getting up there' in years too lol

·
Addicted to Junk
9,980 Posts
Man they look good! Thanks go out to the Utah Bronco Club for hosting such a fine event and to US Mags (and all others) for supporting us!

·
Addicted to Junk
9,980 Posts
Occupation? Oh man, I have so many ideas right now on that one! Heh.
:rofl:
Haha some more "politically correct" than others I assume.

Not sure I wanna see a bronco on a brass pole... lol

·
Low Buck Bum
3,440 Posts
Haha some more "politically correct" than others I assume.

Not sure I wanna see a bronco on a brass pole... lol
My first thought was the Blitzkrieg, but that would make us the Germans, so that was no good. :doh0715:

Then I thought Little Big Horn, and the MLP Broncos were Custer and his men, and the FSB's were the natives, better but still probably not good. :smilie_slap

The Berlin Wall coming down with FSB's going over the wall and the MLP's as West German guards running away, nope someones still gonna get offended. :fishead

Now my mind is hooked on "The Maginificent Seven", where the FSB's are the good guys and the MLP's are trying to take us down... needs work but more to my liking. :thumbup

I dunno, brass poles never crossed my mind to be honest :rofl:

1101 - 1120 of 1128 Posts