Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

Do you want an invasion sticker ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1121 - 1128 of 1128 Posts

·
Registered
447 Posts
Why change it? We would still be "invading" another event, so nothing will have changed. If it's not broke, don't fix it. I'm more concerned with actually getting there the next go around, not having a new theme to make it better. Cheers to all of those that made the trip and those who stopped at nothing to get there...

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

·
Low Buck Bum
3,489 Posts
Why change it? We would still be "invading" another event, so nothing will have changed. If it's not broke, don't fix it. I'm more concerned with actually getting there the next go around, not having a new theme to make it better. Cheers to all of those that made the trip and those who stopped at nothing to get there...
Hey, works for me! Change the wording and BLAMMO! New sticker! :rockon

·
Addicted to Junk
10,388 Posts

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
It was just a joke of sorts.

When do we start discussing the 2020 invasion!?

·
Addicted to Junk
10,388 Posts

·
Premium Member
470 Posts
Steve called me about a month ago and said he had my bag o stuff....since my stepmom passed away I had to cancel my plans but maybe next year...

I hate I missed it but I lived vicariously through this forum😁👍

I called him back but hadnt heard anything lately. No worries. Glad yall had a good time. I'll be at the Windrock M&G this October for sure now that I live much closer.

1121 - 1128 of 1128 Posts