Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

Choose your favorite Fullsize Bronco of 2019!!!

• HCodi

Votes: 8 14.8%
  • antonio

Votes: 5 9.3%
  • AbandonedBronco

Votes: 9 16.7%
  • d_rock

Votes: 15 27.8%
  • MS88Bronc

Votes: 17 31.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
121 - 127 of 127 Posts

·
JULY '16 F.O.T.M.
836 Posts
What a great showing by 3 very worthy contestants. I literally reread the entire thread 2 times trying to decide where to cast my vote. It was so, so close for me.

I don't want to come across as negative or bashing anyone but I also think it needs to be said. This is FOTY, why didn't all the contestants show up? And to the many people who voted for them without having put up a single post, IMO you do the other 3 a disservice. It takes so much time, energy and effort to participate in this contest.

But, onto the hard work and dedication the 3 fine contestants put in...

AbandonBronco- I have always loved your Bronco. I have a soft spot for the Inline 6 as I had one in my 72 F250 and that engine was just a workhorse. The amount of work you have done over the years is so impressive, every upgrade just makes it a more solid machine. I love all the outdoor pictures you post- nicely done.

MS88Bronc- You rig and mine are very similar in so many ways. I love all the upgrades you have done, probably because I have either done them myself or plan to at some point. All your wheeling pictures make me want to get out even more. I just love the overall look and use of your Bronco.

d_rock- What can I say? The attention to detail. The creative solutions to things you come up with. The challenges you have had to overcome. The evolution of your rig has just really impressed me. You earned my vote this round. But it was so so hard.. nicely done..

To whoever takes the title we have 3 VERY fine choices and all of them are worthy. Thanks again for all the effort put in over the past month to entertain us.

·
Registered
78 Custom 351M NP435 NP205 Sniper EFI Hedman Headers Magnaflow Muffler 4.56 Gears Grizzly lockers
1,187 Posts
I don't want to come across as negative or bashing anyone but I also think it needs to be said. This is FOTY, why didn't all the contestants show up? And to the many people who voted for them without having put up a single post, IMO you do the other 3 a disservice. It takes so much time, energy and effort to participate in this contest.

I know Hcodi recently mentioned in his build thread that he had been away due to things that came up at home, one of those things being a car wreck. Either way, I agree it would have been nice to see a true 5-way shoot out.

I am so sorry I have been gone for such a long time. Unfortunately, I have had a few life-changing events in the last 10 months. One being that I almost killed myself in a car accident, not with the Bronco, but with my wife's 1965 Mustang which I totalled. After that, I got a bit scared to tinker with classic cars so I stopped messing with the Bronco for a while. I have been very busy with personal stuff but I hope to get back to the Bronco this coming year. Again I apologize and I wish you all a great Holiday and a Happy New Year!

·
Super Moderator
4,464 Posts
Yes. @HCodi really glad to hear you're okay. I know after my '81 was totaled, I was on pins and needles for about 6 months every time I saw someone coming up too quickly behind me. It gets to you.

121 - 127 of 127 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.