Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We got a little sleet/snow last night... just enough to make the roads slick. My nephew and I decided to see if we could stump ole blue, she wasn't having it today though... made everything we threw at her look easy. :twotu:

There are a couple on cool video's on my supermotors page of a hill climb we did. And one of a ditch my nephew crossed, I almost deleted it because it wasn't that impressive until I noticed how far he compressed the rear suspension going in. :rockon

MY SUPERMOTORS PAGE

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
Cool pics :thumbup We got 3" in Tahlequah. Hope you don't mind if I post more Oklahoma snow pics in your thread Bigs:beer More snow is coming tomorrow:rockon

Death boarding!!:drinkbud

·
Wrenching for a Livin'
6,950 Posts
I mean this in a good way.....

It looks better muddy. Bet you had fun :thumbup

·
Engineer
13,165 Posts
I hate frozen mud it never comes off.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ToddACimer said:
I hate frozen mud it never comes off.
bigbroncojeff said:
so when will it be warm enough to wash the bronco??
Yeah, it would take an air chissel to get that crap off now... I'll worry about that when it warms up a little.

Maybe we'll get a good warm rain in a week or two...

STUPID said:
Cool pics :thumbup We got 3" in Tahlequah. Hope you don't mind if I post more Oklahoma snow pics in your thread Bigs:beer More snow is coming tomorrow:rockon
Cool, I was surprised when we got out there... there wasn't anyone else out really. Guess it was too cold for them or something? Glad to see a few other okies got out and had a good time in it.

Did anyone have any trouble with the video's? I tried to show them to a guy earlier and I couldn't get it to download. May have been his connection or something, it worked fine at our house.

·
Registered
755 Posts
nice lookin truck man, looks even better with that nice wax on it haha

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
DirtrangerMUD said:
nice lookin truck man, looks even better with that nice wax on it haha
The new color is starting to grow on me. Before long stuff may start to grow on the Bronco though...:rofl:

:whiteflag Last night when I was driving it I had to dim my lights for an oncoming vehicle and I pushed the dimmer switch through the floor board. This Rust is killing me... :doh0715:

·
Wrenching for a Livin'
6,950 Posts
hows that ttb holdin up to 38's?

you do any rocky stuff with em?

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Not much crawling yet, I figure traction will be it's downfall though, it's held up fine so far but most of what we've been playing in has been dirt hills or dry creekbeds or mud.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts