Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Me and a buddy took my Jeep and his Canyon out trail ridin a couple weekends ago, had a BLAST...here some pics and 2 vids, I have more videos, but they take WAY too long to download, so Im still workin on it. Enjoy!

and the videos I uploaded so far:

·
BurnedB's competition.
2,038 Posts
does it matter anymore?

·
search, you #$%@! noob
9,995 Posts
it's all good, no worries.

but tell me something, how did you go anywhere in that mud with those at's you were running?

·
BurnedB's competition.
2,038 Posts
:histerica

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I should have said the jeep was built for rock crawling when I got it, Im not into that, all I wanna do it sink it the mud, so when new tires come, im lookin at some 35x12.50 Bajas, I loved them when I had them on my Bronco

·
Registered
75 Posts
That's some nasty thick mud, wish I could find some stuff like that around here.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
we are goin again this weekend, it sleeting here right now, and its supposed to be rainy the rest of the week, so it should be fun

·
is FSB'd out
5,159 Posts
I should have said the jeep was built for rock crawling when I got it, Im not into that, all I wanna do it sink it the mud, so when new tires come, im lookin at some 35x12.50 Bajas, I loved them when I had them on my Bronco
Unless it's your DD, I'd just get boggers and call it done.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Unless it's your DD, I'd just get boggers and call it done.
its not the DD, but I do drive it if Im workin on my car and dont wanna put her back together, or if it looks like it might rain, be bad weather or whatever. I dont drive the lex when its wet outside if possible

·
is FSB'd out
5,159 Posts
its not the DD, but I do drive it if Im workin on my car and dont wanna put her back together, or if it looks like it might rain, be bad weather or whatever. I dont drive the lex when its wet outside if possible
Then boggers it is!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Then boggers it is!
:D we'll see, but most of my money goes into the car, so I dont even know when the new tires would go on. I'll have to see what the $$$ situation is after I get the car to and from the shop that is doin my turbo setup. plus Ive gotta start savin for law school

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
Looks good! Got any pics of that Lexus? Looks nice.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Looks good! Got any pics of that Lexus? Looks nice.
yeah man, i wont post them up in here, doubt anyone really wants to see them. heres a link to a photo shoot me and a buddy of mine did mid last year. car hasnt changed much since them

http://my.is/forums/f90/msp-is3-00-pic-whoring-56k-go-get-some-dinner-more-pics-added-5-23-a-330239/http://

will it melt?
i hear C5 corvettes will, i don't know about import brands though
:histerica
no, im just really anal about her. the only time I let her get wet is when Im washin her

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
sounds fun, I think we are goin out again this weekend since it was pouring yesterday

I wish I still had my Bronco, or atleast pics of it in the mud. I used to hardly ever take pics of my trucks/cars, and I regret it all the time now :doh0715:. thats why Ive got so many pics of the Lex

1 - 20 of 24 Posts