Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Wanna see my
4,450 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We went out saturday night and watched that movie. Pretty good movie actually. I pretty much laughed all the way through it. If you get a chance to go see it, then its worth the 7 bucks.:popc1:

·
Registered
3,227 Posts
good to know, I was thinkin about goin to see it

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
i might go see it after i get enough money to pay things off

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
I laughed most of the way through it too. It was kid safe as well for those of you with little ones.

·
FSB warrior
6,117 Posts
Yup I saw it too, its mad funny!

·
ASSSSS-HOOOOOLE
2,442 Posts
Saw it on Friday, good flick, We pay $9 bux a person here though, I think I'm gonna rent from now on.

·
Master of the Estate
3,789 Posts
I saw the original one 30 years ago, it was good.

Can't Disney come up with anything new?

·
Wanna see my
4,450 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
They are bringing back the old stuff that was good. For instance this movie, i didnt know there was an original.

·
Practicing Infidel
15,308 Posts
Caught the new version tonight on y'alls recommendation

and thought it was better than the original IMO

Thanks for the rec

Sixlitre

·
Sway Is My Fan Club.
11,916 Posts
Good date movie? Other than Walk The Line which I wanna see, I don't know what else is out and I'm going to the movies with a friend of mind on Sunday.

·
Practicing Infidel
15,308 Posts
BroncoBabe said:
Good date movie? Other than Walk The Line which I wanna see, I don't know what else is out and I'm going to the movies with a friend of mind on Sunday.
See snort the line first

It's a whole lot better than I thought it could be. It inspired me to borrow all the Cash albums I could find and rip them into CDs. A buddy of mine just brought me two more tonight and I handed him back that 5 CD box set.

Sixlitre

·
Registered
667 Posts
You guys really like The jim carrey Movie i thought it blew personally.. But the movie just friends or Hostel those where good movies.

·
Wanna see my
4,450 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Just friends sucked major butt. How can you like that movie and not like the dick and jane movie.

I wanted my money back sooo bad after seeing Just Friends.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts