Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Geaux Tigers!!
2,295 Posts
"I will not show this video to my insurance company." :histerica

"You can do this! 'Cause you've got balls of steel! ....and you're stupid." :rofl:

Say what you will but the dude has balls to try that in the first place!

Tommy

·
Registered
5,407 Posts
At least he had the balls to do it.

And quit hatin' on Heeps. :thumbup

·
They call me "MR FLAT TIRE"
4,779 Posts
I'm insane. lock me up....please.

I haven't ever considered that lions back to be something I wanted to tackle...
Seeing it in the vid...yep it looks cool...but still no desire to do it.
cant have issues with heights.

·
Registered
3,541 Posts
Swampwalker3 said:
How steep is that last part he rode on-when he started praying?
Steeper then you'd think a vehicle could climb. The only reason it's posible is because of the unbelievable traction Moab slick rock provides.

I hate heights. I nearly shit myself going over the fins on Hell's Revenge so there's no F'in way I'd run that.

·
hates EVERYTHING!
11,451 Posts
Heh, I'm with Scott...Fawk that!
I'm not scared of hieghts but that's just asking for trouble....then again after a few cold ones I might just say "Hold my beer and watch this!" :histerica

·
FSB's Resident A$$HOLE
2,644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
im surprised that many of you said youd be the same way......guess thats what happens when heights get to ya. i used to do a ton of backpacking so stuff like that was the norm for me. guess in august ill see how steep it is, but i dont think itd be worth it to pay to drive up it just to turn around and come back down.....

scott, do you not have to do any rigging with your show production and lighting stuff? im surprised to see you said you hate heights considering the industry youre in

wes

·
Some assembly required!
5,402 Posts
I'm pretty sure I would try it, especially if there were people watching. I'm a sucker for peer pressure.:duh One things for sure though, you wouldn't hear me whining like a little bitch on the video. I'd dub some heavy metal over it.:thumbup

1 - 20 of 43 Posts