wes

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
7,167 Posts
I didnt see any news about the mormon bishop who went on trial today (10/22/03) for yet another sexual assualt???

How odd that those christian sites dont really tell the whole truth now isnt it?

I guess as long as people keep giving there money to this unproven "faith"(Dictionary.com, Belief that does not rest on logical proof or material evidence.) they can keep affording the law suits that these child raping fockers keep doing. I love knowing that the one thing I am most against keeps slapping itself in the face every time I turn on the news. I laugh out loud like a tiny baby that has yet to be raped by its future bishop.

Oh back to topic.
Funny stuff. I cried so hard laughing and the cars page i almost shit myself. :lolup :lolup

·
Registered
7,167 Posts
I really loved that stuff about Mr gruff the atheist.

I guess i lash out at children!!!!

LOL!!!!!

They say hurry kids run and tell a pastor, sure but these poor innocent kids dont have anyone else to run to when there sphincter is being streched by the holy savior that is supposed to save them from these really "MEAN" atheist that just might "LASH OUT AT THEM".
HAHAHAHAAH:lolup

·
Living in Obscurity
1,928 Posts
Although exceedingly rare, living dinosaur and related species can still be found world wide. Some famous examples are the Loch Ness Monster, a Scottish plesiosaur (or leviathan); Mokele-Mbembe, an African sauropod; and the Chupacabra, a South American velociraptor. This obviously proves that man and dinosaur have existed - and do exist - contemporaneously.
And here I thought the Velociraptor only existed on Jurassic Park. I love how they have converted to believing using possible Myths to prove their points. And yet carbon dating is thrown out the window.

·
Registered
484 Posts
Oh my.

"J.C. Penny - The J.C. makes us think of Jesus Christ, thus associating our Lord with the lowest monetary value, the penny (even Judas valued Him at 30 pieces of silver!).

Sears - What the flesh of the damned does in Hell. It also sounds like "seers", Pagan mystics who engaged in occult premonitions.

Cinnabon - Sounds like "Sin Upon".

Orange Julius - Named for the Pagan Emperor of Rome. This company's mascot was once a devil, until they changed it to hide their true intentions.

Hot Topic - A recent store aimed at children that openly sells devil paraphernalia. Any guess as to why "hot" is in their name?

Hallmark Gold Crown Stores - Purveyors of Santamas tree ornaments depicting anthropomorphized woodland creatures (reference to Evolutionism) and Harry Potter merchandise. What notable person will have a mark and wear crowns? [Rev. 13:16, 13:1]"

:lolup :histerica NOW I know why those damn Cinnabons are so addictive. They're the work of the devil!

·
Living in Obscurity
1,928 Posts
Hold on I want to try:

Pastor - Sounds like "Pats her" certainly not appropriate for a man of the cloth.

Reverand - Sounds like "Rear end" and we all know that rear end is synonoms with a person's behind, again not good.

Pew - The reaction to the smell the devil makes.

Holy - The disciption of someone who was killed in a firing squad, who else was killed by others, Jesus.

I could come up with thousands!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts