Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 60 of 126 Posts

·
Premium Member
'95 XLT: 5.8/MAF/E4OD/6" lift/4.56's/33x12.5x15
35,232 Posts
I'm up for a FOTM contender sometime...

My latest Bronco is fairly new to me, but I've had many, many Ford Trucks and Bronco's before this one.

She's a '91 EB 302 5-speed, mostly just very clean and stock, paint cosmetically restored and with wheels/flares added.

Since buying it a few months ago I've rebuilt the steering column, installed a Borgeson steering shaft, Redhead steering box, new KYB shocks, replaced the soft brake lines, new calipers, rewired lighting, repaired the AC. All work done myself.

I just discovered this Bronco was originally purchased and delivered in Bremerhaven Germany. It spent most of its life in Tennessee, and now is in Colorado.

:shocked:twotu:

·
OMF
2,921 Posts
I am open to running again, had a blast last time!

·
Premium Member
1,261 Posts
This is my 93 Eddie Bauer. 5.8L, E4OD, 4" Rough Country lift with B.F. Goodrich 33x12.5's and Dick Cepek rims. Bought it 14mo. ago. Just had the rear end rebuilt, trans is giving me grief so that will be next. Thinking about putting a roof rack on for a spare tire. I put a bug/rock shield on the front of the hood since these pics were taken.

·
Registered
454 Posts

2. Bassani equal length short headers, bassani y pipe, 3" full exhuast with flowmaster 40's, high flow intake, HID headlight, 35" AT, 6" lift, custom sub enclosure/amp rack
3. Avid DIY'er, CPA, Harley rider
4. ENJOY!

·
Registered
50 Posts
Since my Dad bought a new 78' when I was a kid, I have always wanted a Bronco. His went to Gary Johns and had about 900 hp ! Spent 10K on motor/tranny back then in 1978! The memories of racing in the sand dunes will always stay with me. RIP DAD!
So, fast forward to 2016, and here is mine:)

·
Administrator
2,838 Posts
Since my Dad bought a new 78' when I was a kid, I have always wanted a Bronco. His went to Gary Johns and had about 900 hp ! Spent 10K on motor/tranny back then in 1978! The memories of racing in the sand dunes will always stay with me. RIP DAD!
So, fast forward to 2016, and here is mine:)

Are you wanting to run in BRONCO of the month? , or just introducing yourself ?

·
Registered
2 Posts

1989 XLT 5.0 Auto w/ electric shift and auto lockers that still work. All original minus lift, second owner.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
'95 XLT: 5.8/MAF/E4OD/6" lift/4.56's/33x12.5x15
35,232 Posts
beautiful brincknose you've got there FloTexan. you'll have to wait a little longer to run though.
rules protect the contest from unfair, internet play (ie: "hey facebook friends... come for for my Bronco at FSB so I can win... even though I'm not a member and don't/haven't contributed anything to the site.")

I'm not saying that's you... but you know they're out there and it's totally uncool to leave our guys exposed to that kind of internet contest manipulation. thus... the rules.
Welcome to FSB though. Great lookin' ride. Stick around and I'm sure you could make a run at it. Takes a ton of pics and info to win it... so start collecting now. :thumbup

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
96 5.0, XL M5OD, manual BorgWarner 1356, manual hubs, 100 percent stock, one owner, 31-10.5-15 BFG AT KO2s on original stock rims. Puke n rinse rubber floors. 222,000 miles. Daily driven rig. Lots of driving, lots of wax but plenty of dirt. Always gets me there and back in style. Soon to be leveled. Staying pretty stock though.

·
Registered
471 Posts

Just about finished a summer long frame off rebuild. 4" lift 33" tires. Painted Eastwood green. Rebuilt the 302. Just need to rebuild the axles and swap gears. Interior is under construction. I have a protofab rear bumper awaiting fog light holes and paint. Upgraded to manual hubs. Double din stereo and an 04 expidition center console. Explorer over head console. Deleted the factory antenna and b pillar seams. She's getting there. Dumping as much chrome as I can.

·
Premium Member
1,250 Posts
Just make sure you have a good collection of pics when you get nominated. My advice: document everything. Take it hunting, take pictures. Take it to a show, take pictures. Turning wrenches, take pictures. There havent been many nominees to choose from lately so don't be surprised if someone puts you up for it. Its more work than it seems whoring out your truck, pimpin aint easy. Hell I may even have one I wanna run if @gadawgz71 and @liftedfords wanna try after windrock.

41 - 60 of 126 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.