Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
FSB Pimpster & Recruiter
5,678 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
UPDATE ! This is a new list. So if you were on the other list and still are an active member and still wish to be Nominated, Please let us know on this thread.

Thanks to everyone and hopefully we get some "fresh" members that have wanted to but have never been Nominated before. :thumbup

Allcruisen :imp :usa

·
FSB Pimpster & Recruiter
5,678 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
OK , I know there are plenty of Good Candidates out there that are wanting to be Nominated, so watts keeping you guy's and gal's ? :shrug

·
Registered
10 Posts
I wouldn't mind. I haven't been on here for a while, work keeps me busy, however, just got back from Townsend TN during Bronco Celebration and met quite a few guys that has got me back into the swing of things.

·
FSB Pimpster & Recruiter
5,678 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
With so many new build and members I am still doing catch up, some folks seem to have disappeared also. Has SRWILLIS been nominated?
Don't think he has. :shrug

I'm glad we started a "new" list and it looks like we may have at least four Future nominees for July FOTM 2019 :thumbup :popc1:

Allcruisen :usa

·
Super Moderator
1992 Bronco XLT
2,148 Posts
OK , I know there are plenty of Good Candidates out there that are wanting to be Nominated, so watts keeping you guy's and gal's ? :shrug

Nominate them all I say. Just do it, do it now.
In the meantime tomorrow's the big day yes it is oh boy oh boy oh boy. Let's get ready to rodeo. Bronco up Boyz

·
Registered
119 Posts
Not sure if my truck is in award-worthy condition just yet, but I plan on getting a lot done this weekend. Hopefully I can pick up some bull bars on Saturday, fix the t-case, mount up my lights, and give her a good wash. Who knows, I might actually have a worthy contender by June...

·
Administrator
2,847 Posts
Not sure if my truck is in award-worthy condition just yet, but I plan on getting a lot done this weekend. Hopefully I can pick up some bull bars on Saturday, fix the t-case, mount up my lights, and give her a good wash. Who knows, I might actually have a worthy contender by June...
Make sure to take lots of pics

·
Registered
119 Posts
Make sure to take lots of pics
Will do. I'll update my t-case thread with some pics of me fixing it. Then I'll make a thread with pictures, tools needed, and proper instructions on how to put bull bars onto 4th gen bronco bumper (when I figure out how to do it myself). I don't see a lot of those threads around here. Hopefully that plus some "finished product" pics and I'll be set.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
450 Posts
Ready for next contest!!! Not for win, just for support only!! xDDDD

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
1992 Bronco XLT
2,148 Posts
Ready for next contest!!! Not for win, just for support only!! xDDDD
Are you asking to be nominated? Because I will in a heartbeat! Just saying.

·
Super Moderator
1992 Bronco XLT
2,148 Posts
Yes! Will try with pleasure)))) I think that haven't any chances but the process is funny))))
Okay Dokey then, As soon as @Quader1 opens the nomination thread for July I will nominate you. watch for the PM. Make sure you have tons of pictures and all that in order. but I know you will it's not your first rodeo, you're like a fixture around here.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Looking for a nomination here! Just got my 1996 completed. If I could figure out how to post pictures here, I will! Got some over in the "96 Build" thread.

·
Ultra Premium Member
1996 EB w/5.8 TOO much lift, 44" Mudders & 5:43-5:38's
4,452 Posts
I nominate @96BR0NC0. You won't be able to post picture here, you will be able to on the FOTM Contest thread if you are accepted. The pictures you posted on the "96 Build" thread is actually my build thread. If you want to start your own build thread, you can do it here:

78-96 Build Forum...Builds Only

You may want to wait and see if your nomination gets accepted and then let it play out there.

Either way, nicely done on your resto-mod build & good luck. :thumbup

1 - 20 of 24 Posts