Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1992 Bronco XLT
2,134 Posts
@[B]96BRONCO[/B] we are excited that you want to compete in the FOTM, that's great news :thumbup. Unfortunately the July FOTM has already started, So you will have to wait for the September FOTM. Between now and then Be sure to read all of the rules, continue to compile more pictures, "you will need a lot of them". Get your story together, and most definitely follow July's competition :ford so you get a better idea of what its going to take to compete and hopefully win. We will consider you nominated and accepted for Sept. If for some unforeseen reason you decide to bow out :whiteflag before then please let us know.

·
Super Moderator
23,873 Posts

·
JULY '16 F.O.T.M.
836 Posts
@[B]96BRONCO[/B] we are excited that you want to compete in the FOTM, that's great news :thumbup. Unfortunately the July FOTM has already started, So you will have to wait for the September FOTM. Between now and then Be sure to read all of the rules, continue to compile more pictures, "you will need a lot of them". Get your story together, and most definitely follow July's competition :ford so you get a better idea of what its going to take to compete and hopefully win. We will consider you nominated and accepted for Sept. If for some unforeseen reason you decide to bow out :whiteflag before then please let us know.
I got tagged in this somehow. Probably because he "stole" my name but just used all caps.. ;) I am the original 96bronco!! bwahaa

·
The Tennessee Warden
96 XL, 5.8L, E4OD, BW1356, 4.56 gears
2,806 Posts
OK FSB folks -

I'm posting here so hopefully it will show up when people look at the "NEW" posts. If you are interested in competing in the March Fullsize of the Month (FOTM), post up some pics and maybe a short description here and maybe someone will nominate you! Look back at previous competitions and see what people post about, and what it takes to win! You need lots of pics, what mods you have done, maybe some videos, and some good stories. There are several open slots left for competitors, so post up here and...

LET'S SEE THOSE BRONCOS!!!

21 - 24 of 24 Posts