Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok this is my future paint skeem.. I figured I would ask u all to see if u guys and gals like it.. Tell u what paint shop pro is cool my wife did this for me..
[/IMG]

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ya i do have a lot of lights but i'm not done yet i want to put 9 on top of cab and 14 across the rear end.. Do u all like the visor i made it my self.

·
Registered
490 Posts
Graydevil said:
Ya i do have a lot of lights but i'm not done yet i want to put 9 on top of cab and 14 across the rear end.. Do u all like the visor i made it my self.
hope you plan to upgrade the alt to the 3G then. I was curious about the visor. the only one i seen was a fiberglass one from my old 83. to damn shinney for me. although if your driving in direct sunlight you can prob blind some other drivers. hehe. shinny bling bling. looks liek the air foil i have on the back of the 81 in my backyard though.

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The visor is off of a big truck and all the lights are leds bright al hell can't wait till i get this thing to pass emmisions dam emmisions i hat them..:drinkbud

·
Registered
3,758 Posts
dont drive to close to devil's tower, someone might think close encouters of the third kind is some real shit. j/k man, i ve always liked that old school look, i like it. i thought about buyin some of the old bronco emblems, the ones that are written in cursive and puttin those on my 94, and gettin the buckin bronco and stickin that on the billet grill im thinkin about gettin. but i dont know if its gonna happen.

·
Registered
3,514 Posts
broncos&bombs said:
thought about buyin some of the old bronco emblems, the ones that are written in cursive and puttin those on my 94,

i bought some of those for my 89, ive had em for a while now i just need to put them on. i dont know how to get them on, and its been raining, but theyll be on soon.

·
Registered
3,514 Posts
broncos&bombs said:
isnt there an adhesive for them? im not to sure either. have you put them up against the bronco to see how it looks?
oh yea, and they look sweet. They actually look more modern than the stock ones even though they r like 20 yrs older. Ill get a pic or somthin up when i put them on...if it stops raining.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts