Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sadly I need money to finish my Bronco build. I have had this top since 2001 and have always kept it temperature-controlled and conditioned. PM me if interested, if the ad is still up then its for sale. I have all of the hardware that comes with the top, the clear vinyl back glass is a little foggy to see through, but no cracks or tears anywhere. All of the brackets bolt to the factory top mounting holes.

Reactions: miesk5

·
Registered
1978 Bronco Ranger XLT, 12V P-Pump Cummins, ZF5, Dana 60 Front, Sterling 10.25 Rear
486 Posts
Sadly I need money to finish my Bronco build. I have had this top since 2001 and have always kept it temperature-controlled and conditioned. PM me if interested, if the ad is still up then its for sale. I have all of the hardware that comes with the top, the clear vinyl back glass is a little foggy to see through, but no cracks or tears anywhere. All of the brackets bolt to the factory top mounting holes.
View attachment 182463
How much are you looking to get for it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
aka: kemicalburns
7,907 Posts
Great color on that bronco... i used to own a 73 high boy same color when i lived down there.

Bummer that top wont work on my 94.

·
Registered
1984, 300 L6, smogless, manual 3speed with overdrive.
2,243 Posts
Great color on that bronco... i used to own a 73 high boy same color when i lived down there.

Bummer that top wont work on my 94.
Same with my 84!

Reactions: miesk5
1 - 5 of 5 Posts