Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Ford Tatted On My Chest
1,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, idk how many ppl watch this since it is an offroading site, but I know I do cause it used to be what i was in to. But on G4 they used to have a bunch of drift competitions on sometimes. it was like once a week but recently I can't find them. Do they still do this or no? If not does anyone know another channel they do it on?

·
Registered
670 Posts
Ok, idk how many ppl watch this since it is an offroading site, but I know I do cause it used to be what i was in to. But on G4 they used to have a bunch of drift competitions on sometimes. it was like once a week but recently I can't find them. Do they still do this or no? If not does anyone know another channel they do it on?
not that i know of, but i know one of the ESPN channels (i got like 6 of them) still covers every round of Formula D, and i think streetfire coverssome of that stuff also

·
Ford Tatted On My Chest
1,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hmmm. I'll have to look into getting some sports channels maybe if i can find out if htere is some on there. do you know when they come on possibly?

·
Ford Tatted On My Chest
1,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
got it thanks!!! I cant wait lol been a while since i seen it, but it is one of the only sports ill watch on tv!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts