Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Banned
47 Posts
SCARY! Why all those shocks? And what is up with the radius arms? And he could really learn how to install a stereo.

·
No money for memberships
802 Posts

Didn't I read on here that having batteries in the passenger area is a bad idea?:toothless

Whoa that looks funky. :doh0715:

Track bar mount centered? :scratchhe

·
No money for memberships
802 Posts

Got shocks? :shocked

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
Wow....I really love the coil spring blocks in the back to.

·
Enjoy my
6,054 Posts
hack.

·
Registered
824 Posts
That thing will ride like ass with all those twin tube shocks and tose crazy angled radius arms.

·
Registered
2,691 Posts
Well looks like I will not be going to Columbus for anything anymore. That thing is scary.:shocked

·
Engineer
13,165 Posts
what is the problem, he has more than enough chrome to get him home

·
Registered
156 Posts
i'm no brain doctor but does it look like that passanger side front shock has been smacked with a sledge hammer?

I'd rather be homeless than chromeless

·
Premium Member
2,535 Posts
SCARY! Why all those shocks? And what is up with the radius arms? And he could really learn how to install a stereo.
your exactly right... the suspension doesn't even scare or surprise me. people are getting worse and worse about installing stuff and fabbing stuff nowadays...

the stereo is amazing... just amazing... i mean how can you install that in the first place? second. why would you wanna show people how bad it looks. screens look awful. and the wires and amp install. just gross. what an idiot...

·
Registered
148 Posts
those radius arms look like a death trap. :shocked

1 - 20 of 24 Posts