Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Sway Is My Fan Club.
11,927 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There's an '87-'91 model Bronco for sale right in down town Kennesaw. I think it was either black or navy. Looked stock - for what I could tell driving by.

I think somebody needs to go check it out for their woman. :thumbup

·
Are those REAL?!?!
1,702 Posts
hehehe... I just got one for myself... :D although, I think my woman might want one soon... ;)

:thumbup

·
Wanna see my
4,448 Posts
There is also an 85 model bronco for sale in northern arkansas if anyone is around there or in the area. Two tone blue. 1500 bucks. If anyone is around NE arkansas then let me know and ill bring ya to it.

**Note, its not mine nor do i have anything to do with it.

·
Living in Obscurity
1,928 Posts
I know of two for sale, on is a stout 96, 302 E4OD, 6 inch suspension, locked front and back (atleast one is ARB). Don't know the price or any other details, but can put you in contact with him.

Other is an 85 351W, recently rebuilt c-6, 6 inch suspension, 9 inch rear, getting a mini spool in the back. I believe the price is $3500, but don't hold me to that. Again, I can get you in contact w/the owner if you are intereste4d, both of these guys are friends of mine.

As for getting one for Astra, she has to want one first. Now that Brutus is up and running, and Mel's is getting better, I put that on her plate to fix. Maybe when we go wheelin, you can have Astra ride along with you.

·
Sway Is My Fan Club.
11,927 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
SMOOTH said:
As for getting one for Astra, she has to want one first. Now that Brutus is up and running, and Mel's is getting better, I put that on her plate to fix. Maybe when we go wheelin, you can have Astra ride along with you.
Oh the pressure!!! :toothless

·
Are those REAL?!?!
1,702 Posts
Why does it seem the Georgia Clan is growing faster than a Malamute puppy????? :)

I can keep an eye out for Broncs on this side of Atl... there's a couple right up the street from here... nice shape...late 80's models... didn't look at prices though... had already gotten mine... Now Christy is thinking about getting one... yehaw!! his and hers Broncos!!! now THAT is dedication... :toothless

1 - 13 of 13 Posts